Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Minisa - it's a pity considering that unexpectedly I just had to spend $5 on terminal level 4 to open at least one slot - what a rip off! :( I sent you a spare wire btw :)

why did you waste? I din't understand
thanks for the gift =D
today they will says the weekend code =)

Thanks Minisa for my last two POS terminals! I am duty free trading once again! LOL

Sophie2, Thanks a lot for the defrosters as I really really need to get another flight catering open!

Many thanks Rabble..for the air vent filter and to ALL of you for being regular gifting friends!

Have a great day!!

you were welcome =D

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Hi again,

I have been trying to send you the stuff you need but my possibility to internet connection varies due to my work so much that I can't always read this forum. Hope I have been helpful.

I still need those old lanterns please. Trying to get my skating rink finished. Otherwise I could use stuff for lvl 3 Duty Free Shop.

GamingSwiftie: sent you a friend request

aartoo
Friend request accepted! I also sent you an old lantern and will send another one after the gifts reset here in a bit. :)

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
This weekend code id rudolph17 - gives 3$ 2000 gold :)

Minisa - i had to pay $5 to open a slot in level 4 repair base, otherwise there were no slots and all my planes were on the ground. I had no choice :(

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I got a pretty good haul from friends elves today - 8 lanterns (out of maybe 15 tries). Unfortunately those 10 lanterns (I got 2 as gifts) only yielded 1 bag of stardust. It's so disheartening ... I also can't seem to get the last two items I need to finish the last 2 Christmas collections. I suppose it's better that way because I don't have anywhere to put them really, and also because I can't seem to get the stardust to complete flights to get presents to get the items needed to finish them. Ugh.

But on the upside, I'm completing a mission that involves sending flights to Rio, and they're dropping a bunch of stuff. I don't know if I need it now, but it's nice when flights drop 5 or 6 items at a time.

So old lanterns are what I'm needing right now, though I think I'm going to start upgrading my buildings (coins permitting).

Hope your weekends are fantastic!

I've got the same problem McManda, with only 1-2 gifts a day I'm not sure if I'll finish the skating rink in time, let alone the Ice palace and the iglo..., got tons of sleighs though, so the money is coming in fast :)
Vangees: Thanks for the message, I've added you :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I visited my allowed 5 neighbors today and got exactly 4 lanterns. I didn't get any stardust from my elves, but I did get a candycane, which completes my Christmas Elves collection and gets me the skating rink. That's nice. (Except I don't have anywhere to put it, nor will I have the things to complete it when I expand.)

I also am completing a task that involves sending planes to London for work permits. The work permits are supposed to drop often (according to the info tab), but I've sent 18 flights and gotten only 1 work permit. That's not really "often". Someone's screwed up. (It's a good thing another task is to become a master of London flights, but gosh!)

So old lanterns are good gifts and so are fuel additives (I need those for London flights!).

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Merry x-mas,

I am still trying to get the x-mas mission done, so please send me OLD LANTERNS, if you can. Everything else is not important. 9 more days to go. I still need 4 items for my skating rink. Stupid me, I completed the Ice Palace before skating rink and doing that I used up all my items...

I updated my signature, but the lanterns are the priority.

I've been trying to send you stuff, hope it has been helpful.

Minisa: I don't know what I send you yesterday. Sorry.

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Thanks everyone for all the old lanterns, though I've about given up on the Christmas challenge. Even with all your help, I'm lucky to be able to send 2 flights a day to Lapland (all the lanterns only equal maybe 2 bags of stardust), and then it's rare to get a present ... and even more rare to get a present that I need to attempt a flight to get artificial ice or a refrigerator to finish the skating rink.

And even though I check the igloos, ice sculptures, ice castles, and skating rinks or friends, I can't for the life of me get a cap to drop to finish the cold winter collection so I can even start on building my own ice castle. 6 days is not going to be enough time to finish at this rate I'm sure.

Hopefully next time GI makes it a bit easier to complete ... or at least changes it so what you need to drop drops on a more than "rare" basis. (I'm still trying to collect work permits from London ... they drop "often", but I'm past 35 flights and have only gotten 4. IMO that's not "often".)

So for now old lanterns are good, though a bit like throwing gifts away. Also appreciated right now are fuel additives. Hopefully soon I'll have enough coins to start upgrading buildings so that other things are useful, too. :)

Also, don't forget this week's weekend code - santa34. It's good for 2000 coins and 3 green dollars.

Merry end-of-the-year!

Thanks for all gifts everyone appreciate them all but please don't send lanterns .i need the POS terminals x 3 if you can send .
When my gifts reset today I will send out what I can after checking the forums.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Those of you that had Vangees-Android as their neighbor please delete and add my new game, GI has blocked my gifting and won't be able to send gifts out from that game anymore. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you but at the moment this is the only method I have to keep sending out defrosters and tv panels...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom