Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad daily trading thread for March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Boy, that was fast. I guess you don't have to wait 24 hours like the rest of us. So the Alien Legacy building isn't in your Warehouse? I don't know what to tell you. Did you check the Space Odyssey Collection page and touch the (i)? Mine says "Alien Legacy: collect 3 times (1/3)" which means I need two more to get a building. At least that's what I think? Perhaps there's a limit to the number of Alien Legacy buildings. Can anyone on the forum answer Bill's question?
Cheers,(y) Tom
greensmith - The AL finally appeared in my warehouse took about 20 minutes. I now have it in my city. The reason I don't have to wait 24 hours is simple - I have not updated since the 2/21/2013 disaster. I know I'm 2 behind - I will probably update very soon. Just enjoying "NO" usernames for th past day+. I'm now in a launch with One Bad Day (Flyer Duck). Bill

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Sankukia2 iPhone signature updated thanks for the gifts

I thought you could only have 3 Alien Legacy statues , but have seen 4 on one of my neighbours

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff

I thought you could only have 3 Alien Legacy statues , but have seen 4 on one of my neighbours
I have four myself. I know Pakman also has four. The great thing about the Alien Legacy building is that each one you place adds 20 to your total available passengers. During the challenge, each time you completed one Space Odyssey Collection you earned an Alien Legacy building. After the challenge was over, the requirement changed: now you need to complete three Space Odyssey Collections in order to earn one Alien Legacy building.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4

I also have 4. I'm not sure what the maximum is possible 6. But after event/update you have to collect 3 space odyssey collections to get one Alien legacy.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Thanks for all gifts, especially for Pakman2. Signature updated below - trying to update tower to level 3 for my iPhone game. Hope the butterfly's are not being too elusive. Good to see username issue is absent for another day (will probably have cursed it now!!!)

Pakman

No curses please!!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Should be able to list Uncle Mans Phone tomorrow - usually do it at work, but will change to post here.

From Uncle Mans:
Arne - Deicer
dr_fly - Pruning Shears
flip123 - Deicer
greensmith - Landing Gear
Henryporter - Navigation Module
Ianda11 - To Ianda10 - Sandbag and Ianda11 - Deicer
@jgottlieb - Flight Catering
Jahuno. - Pruning Shears
LAX - Flight Catering
must_dash - Spare Propeller
Ndh2 - Navigation Module
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Scatterkat - Robotic Lawnmower
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Navigation Module and to Sankukia2 - Fuel Supply
sportybear - Oscillating Beacon
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Cockpit Glass

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. iPad
Wasn't on the forum for a while, but I am still playing daily, sending out the gifts. Luckily this username problem seems to be finally solved. Let's hope it lasts.
No shears anymore please.

I am, just like everybody else, facing this seriously low drap rate of the butterflies.

Device
  1. iPad
Flight catering needed...no more punning shears..waste of time considering the drops!
I am in the process of coming to the same conclusion. I have 2 lots of 2 butterflies on one of my games and just 2 butterflies on the other. I think the chance of completing this quest are slim to none! Will try to remember to send FC.

Device
  1. iPad
On a separate note, I have been visiting various alien legacies in the hope of getting wheat to drop as this seems to be my bête noir at the moment. But in all the times I have visited them, I have never gotten a single drop. Does anyone else get drops from them?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
On a separate note, I have been visiting various alien legacies in the hope of getting wheat to drop as this seems to be my bête noir at the moment. But in all the times I have visited them, I have never gotten a single drop. Does anyone else get drops from them?
Same here, not one drop from any alien legacy.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Dee140157 One Bad Day greensmith Pakman Colin Chew LAX must_dash Mrstepot flip123 Gdog Pilot2 Happy Helen
I find that the drop from the Alien Legacy is the same as the drops from flights - Wheat, Biscuits, Thermal Garment and Portable Audio Player are the items that seem to be the most scarce. When I view my Collections I a few dozen of the other items and I'm always looking for the above.
OPEN Question to all - is this similar in your games? (y) -- Bill -- PS another day #3 and NO usernames :)

Device
  1. iPad
Definitely portable audio player and wheat. Have not noticed the other two to the same extent. So it isn't just me who finds visiting the alien legacy pointless.
For the flower bouquet it is chrysanthemum on the ipad and orchid on the iPhone that are scarce. All butterflies are scarce though!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Definitely portable audio player and wheat. Have not noticed the other two to the same extent. So it isn't just me who finds visiting the alien legacy pointless.
For the flower bouquet it is chrysanthemum on the ipad and orchid on the iPhone that are scarce. All butterflies are scarce though!
Dee140157 Are you still having Username problems ? Bill PS I made note of Ducks1 needs - will use when I reset in 2 1/2 hours.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I too have noticed the pleasant change of having real names a couple of days - except for two, one being Vangees regarding the avatar. I have now finally been able to visit some of the awesome airports like the ones belonging to Uncle Mans and greensmith. I try to send useful stuff but it really takes some time to do it properly, so I'd like to excuse to those of you that I haven't served good enough.

I am struggling with the butterflies and don't have much hope of completing the spring challenge: so few nets, and so few butterflies afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom