Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Happy Helen I have sent you a friend request.

A quick plea to android neighbours, can anyone gift calculators? I realised I will need 2 for my upgraded town hall when it is finished building. Your help would be appreciated.

Still on mostly usernames and a only about 7 people to visit. Just trying to gift different things now as most people seem to have built their cosmic fuel stations.

I can sort out the calculators.... Will try and do that at lunch time (GMT) - I think I see you as username - but the picture should help...

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
On that subject, guys who I sadly can't visit, what are your favourite gifts you require today?
billsnj
must_dash
Charles Prince
@ scooby
Arne
greensmith
@ landa10

Is there any point in reporting to GI that I can't visit so many of my neighbours? :(
Happy Helen - I could use Fuel Hose or Deicer or Spare Prop - BTW I cannot VIsit you either. I just counted and I now have 9 Usernames that I cannot Visit. All are LVL 35's and above (one is a LVL 40). Really makes the Space Challenge tough.
NEXT - I presently have an OPEN Trouble Report regarding not be able to Visit - I got the "we are looking at it" standard reply and nothing else. If I were you I would submit report - can't hurt. -- Bill -- must_dash Pakman

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi, all. Visits finished and gifts sent out:

@Volprinces: landing Lamp, @Lav: Spaceship Engine, Pakman: Fuel (3), @Nozza: Assembly Robot, lfcawc: Single-Malt Whiskey, Aero: Fuel Hose; Sophie: Spare Wire, Ianda11: Landing Lamp (to Landa10), I Fly2: Spaceship Engine, @blacho: Spaceship Engine, greensmith: Spaceship Engine, @Helenno: Spaceship Engine.

The rest goes to "usernames"... Hope most can do return, so i can finish third CFL and start with launch.

jgottlieb i found 2 users Level 35, so i sent Laser Level to first and Assembly Robot to second :whistle: Hope you will find any usefull.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I Fly 2 - Thanks for joining and getting it launched so quickly. That's my 5th launch now and have collected 7 Horse-head Nebulas for the Space Odyssey collection (from 3 Gold &2 silvers).

Pakman

Pakman That's interesting about you getting seven horse-head Nebulas toward the Space Odessey Collections. I've had two launches, one gold and one silver. I now have one Crab Nebula, two Super Nova Explosions, and one Haley's Comet. Maybe I'll be waiting for the horse-head Nebulas for a long time? I still have to wait for our launch to land and see what I get for that. I guess after a few more launches we will see whether it is better to have more launches with a third place finish, or whether we get better things toward the collection with first and second place finishes.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
greensmith
Tom, I know you are into the space launches, but I wanted to send you gifts if you needed anything. I do know that the two upcoming destinations that we will be getting, one to Barcelona and one to Las Vegas. Barcelona will require a Delta Jet, flight catering and fuel hose and (107 flights for three stars.) Las Vegas will require a Powerful Delta, flight catering and spare propeller and (118 flights for three stars.) I'm assuming it will be the same as it is on Android. Can I send you fuel hoses or spare propellers? Just planning in advance. :D

I fly 2

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Open Question - Just completed my first launch last evening. It was solo - just could not figure out how to do a joint venture LOL.
Anyway - is there any link - thread with Helpful hints for Launches ??? I would prefer not to spend Greenies -if at all possible.
Been flying to Canaveral and Baikonur - Day & Night - Drop Rate is terrible. I rarely get a Drop!
Thanks -- Bill -- I Fly 2 Pakman must_dash flip123 Gdog Happy Helen Pilot2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I just joined a launch (my first launch), but I don't know if it is working properly....
Deetee told me we would be 3 to launch, but I can only see Deetee and zero points when I started...... It should have been around 1150 according to the PM....

19 hours to go....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I Fly 2,
Either Fuel Hoses or Spare Propellers would be great.
Thanks,
Tom (Waverly huff)
I sent fuel hose only because I need more fuel hoses than spare propellers. Of course we don't know when those two new destinations will become available, but we need to stay ahead if we can. I've starting to fly seven flights to Paris and one to Shanghai, basically to build up on fuel hoses. While I was doing flights to Cape Canaveral and Baikonur my limitation is getting the treadmills needed for the launch. I think I'm going to get the treadmills first and then worry about the launch.

I'm just happy I can finally send you gifts. You have been so generous sending gifts to me.

I Fly 2

Pakman That's interesting about you getting seven horse-head Nebulas toward the Space Odessey Collections. I've had two launches, one gold and one silver. I now have one Crab Nebula, two Super Nova Explosions, and one Haley's Comet. Maybe I'll be waiting for the horse-head Nebulas for a long time? I still have to wait for our launch to land and see what I get for that. I guess after a few more launches we will see whether it is better to have more launches with a third place finish, or whether we get better things toward the collection with first and second place finishes.

I Fly 2

I Fly 2 - I wish I could swap out on the horsehead nebulas but I think "GI Capone" are maybe trying to tell me something!!!!
I read earlier that the servers are playing up but somehow I have most of my neighbours names back today - bet that won't last!

Pakman

Happy Helen - I could use Fuel Hose or Deicer or Spare Prop - BTW I cannot VIsit you either. I just counted and I now have 9 Usernames that I cannot Visit. All are LVL 35's and above (one is a LVL 40). Really makes the Space Challenge tough.
NEXT - I presently have an OPEN Trouble Report regarding not be able to Visit - I got the "we are looking at it" standard reply and nothing else. If I were you I would submit report - can't hurt. -- Bill -- must_dash Pakman

billsnj - hope you can still visit me? I have been playing with Facebook - does my avatar show in anyone's neighbour list?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Alright, friends, here's what my iPad (Flyerduck) could use.....ya know, if ya got any spares of these just lying around gathering dust and some such.....

Terminal Level 4
- 2 Shredders
- 2 Stamp
- 2 Cash Counters
- 2 Server Racks
Control Tower Level 4
- 2 Amperemeter
- 2 Shredder
- 2 Ergonomic Chair
- 2 Smoke Detector
Repair Base Level 4
- 3 Amperemeter
- 3 Lining Plate
- 1 Hull Parts
- 3 Laser Cutters

Device
  1. iPad
One Bad Day, have just sent you a shredder. I am going away for 4 days and will be staying in a hotel in Brisbane (if it is not flooded out!!). Have no idea if I will be able to get access to wifi, so that may curtail gifting until Sunday. It is 04:00 and I have been visiting my airport to keep flights in the air. Have been flying continuously since the space challenge started but still seem to be no nearer to my first launch. I do have one space suit but have only managed to get ONE item towards the treadmill. Drop rates from flights has been pathetic, especially Cape Canaveral, and almost no relevant items from neighbours training centres. I can access about 6 neighbours with these.

Pakman, you are a shining star in a sea of usernames, but I cannot see your avatar just your name.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Still looking for a pair of sneakers.....
It really is disappointing that these don't drop from Residential buildings like they do on Droid. I had the toughest time getting those sneakers even having both options...i can only imagine how bad it is only having Training Centers to gather Treadmill items from.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Here's what i sent to those that i can identify on my Flyerduck game:

must_dash - Navigation Module
Pakman - Fuel (3)
billsnj - Fuel Hose
rickmou - Oscillating Beacon
air canillas - Gryometer
GamingSwiftie - Navigation Module
Dee140157 - Spare Wire
Charles Prince - Flight Catering

If anyone else sent me something, and i couldn't identify them, i just returned whatever you sent. According to GI the "Username" glitch is suppose to get fixed in an "upcoming update". This was told to me on 1/29...so we'll see if anything actually happens.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Well Gi strike again. Gifts sent blind to all my generous donors.... Managed to visit people tonight when I could and got stunning drop rates, I even got an item for running wild, but I already have 6 wristbands....
As mentioned Cape Canaveral drops are rubbish, maybe 1 in 4 planes. Baikonur is about 75%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom