Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
LAX

Waiting for gifts to reset, I have a nav module waiting to resend which is yours I suspect.
Let me know if you want something different.

On a different note I will start a new launch later around 18GMT, I would like a longish launch to burn up my cosmic fuel
Anyone else due to launch around then?

Cheers HH ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Happy Helen I have just tried to add you as I have a launch going at the moment and need help! Can you try and add me as all versions of you name according to your signature fail me? My username is Dee140147 one number away from my forum name. Your help ink a launch would be great. Otherwise I think I will be doomed to failure!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
Question about the Space Program launch. I have everything required to try to launch a rocket. Does it matter if I launch my own or join in on someone else's launch to complete the quest and be rewarded the Training Center?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
Happy Helen I have just tried to add you as I have a launch going at the moment and need help! Can you try and add me as all versions of you name according to your signature fail me? My username is Dee140147 one number away from my forum name. Your help ink a launch would be great. Otherwise I think I will be doomed to failure!
Dee...sent friend request

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Dee140157

Can't get accepted, have you tried Benjamin Thomas?

we can join a launch of not a neighbour, say if we have a mutual neighbour who has launched?
I joined Pakman launch yesterday and 2 others joined!

Thanks anyway :)

@ Happy Helen, the nav module was from me. Until I can figure out which one you are, I try to mix them up for you. That is fine to send back.

@ mv_airport, you are already on my friend list. I have been gifting you daily. Let me know if you aren't receiving them.

@ landa11 and @ flip123 thanks for adding me as a neighbor. Sent gifts to both of you a propellor and fuel hose, respectively. I could use some catering. Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom