Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick summary I have gleaned of the new quest so far- "The Phantom Quest."

Reward looks like being an Astronomy Academy (similar to training centre on 1st space quest). You will need 3x3 space airside for new launch pad (you upgrade existing Mission Control Centre to MCC2).

There are 2 New commercial buildings, both 2x2 space - Research Lab (can go both air & land side) & Aviation Museum - I have only had coins drop from them for me at moment.

New gifts - I have not seen anyone who can gift Spaceship Launch Console yet (either IOS or Android platforms) - interesting as you need 4 for the MCC2.

List of quests to date :-

1) Complete big brother collection x1 (I got all mine from North Observetory destination (jet)

image.jpg

2) launch a regular rocket from launch pad 1. (Still takes 24 hrs for return of launcher but you tick this off as soon as you launch.

image.jpg

3) Visit newspaper building x8 (I have placed 6 now in Pakman -visit and fill your boots)

image.jpg

4) To be continued ...........

Pakman

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi all, i have updated flip123, so please space items. i will try to sent items this evening.....

thanks

Device
  1. iPad
I have upgraded too. I have tried to send solar cells to anyone who has upgraded and normal stuff to thse who have not.
The observatories seem to have a good rate of drop at the moment. As do the normal space places to visit. Managed to complete several collections for fuel today.

I guess if we need to do a space launch for the mission, it will be worth holding off for a couple of days till enough people have that quest then we can do some multiple launches to help as many people as possible. I will keep an eye on the space launches imminent thread.

As yet I can't see anyone who can gift the spaceship launch console. I am lucky enough to have enough greenies for those as soon as the other items are complete. But what about those who do not? Is there any other way of gaining these? It doesn't seem so. This strikes me as a rather insidious step. I accept if things are rare, you may have to wait a long time and may chose to buy greenies rather than wait. That is the marketing psychology of the business. But this one seems impossible. Which means if you are a patient soul or do not buy for other reasons, you may not be able to do this mission at all. hmmmmmm.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
I too have upgraded and would appreciate any gifts relating to the MCC2. I can gift solar cells and will send these out to everyone for the time being.

Thanks all

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I've upgraded to the new quest as well. I'm sending quest items as my top priority to those that need them. I no longer need any items to complete my mission control center 2.

Pakman I wish I could send you Fuel 20, but all I can send is Fuel 3. I will send you fuel 3 today, but let me know if you want something else that I am able to send.

I fly

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Neighbors,
Thanks for all the space race level 2 items. i updated my signature below. My game rests at around 2-2:30 pm ET today. I will send out solar cells (which i only have available to me) per your needs
Cheers!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Dear Forum Friends,
Please update your signatures when you can so I know whether or not you would like to receive items to complete the Level 2 Mission Control Center. I can send the Solar Cell. I am wondering what the Prometheus looks like!
Thanks!
P.S. Incidentally, I DO need the Level 2 items! :)
Becky - I'll be updating today - so send me whatever and I'll return. Bill

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

Reward looks like being an Astronomy Academy (similar to training centre on 1st space quest). You will need 3x3 space airside for new launch pad (you upgrade existing Mission Control Centre to MCC2).

There are 2 New commercial buildings, both 2x2 space - Research Lab (can go both air & land side) & Aviation Museum - I have only had coins drop from them for me at moment.

New gifts - I have not seen anyone who can gift Spaceship Launch Console yet (either IOS or Android platforms) - interesting as you need 4 for the MCC2.

1) Complete big brother collection x1 (I got all mine from North Observetory destination (jet)

View attachment 595

2) launch a regular rocket from launch pad 1. (Still takes 24 hrs for return of launcher but you tick this off as soon as you launch.

View attachment 596

3) Visit newspaper building x8 (I have placed 6 now in Pakman -visit and fill your boots)

View attachment 597

4) To be continued ...........

Pakman
Pakman - great info - keep it coming - Bill

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Sent the following gifts so far today:

Pakman - Optical System
I Fly 2 - Optical System
Uncle Mans - Optical System
Ianda11 - Optical System
TimP - Optical System
Scoob1964 - Optical System
sportybear - Optical System

Thanks.
Scott,
Thank you for the gift to I Fly 2. I Fly 2 is my Android game, while I Fly is my IPad game. I just sent you an invite from I Fly. I will be very happy to send you back a quest gift item from I Fly. You can't send quest gift items between Android and i-devices. It comes out as fuel3.

I Fly

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I guess it's no coincidence that GI put the 300% sale up on greenies along with this update.....ASSHOLES.

Also, i don't think the Aviation Museum drops anything but coins, even if you visit it on your neighbors. It appears to be a re-colored "Veterans Memorial" Building (Only available on the Russian version atm through a WWII event, even though we have the collections in our list....) and it's not listed on any of the new collections that i have seen. I built a few because i had the space, but i wouldn't waste a click on one if you're visiting someone....

Also, also, has anyone noticed that their visiting neighbors aren't showing up if they click the Research Lab? I know i have a few regulars (including myself) to my cities and i didn't see any visitors on either of them....

1) Mysterious Signals - Complete big brother collection x1 (I got all mine from North Observetory destination (jet)

View attachment 595

2) Eye of the beholder - launch a regular rocket from launch pad 1. (Still takes 24 hrs for return of launcher but you tick this off as soon as you launch.

View attachment 596

3) The end is neigh - Visit newspaper building x8 (I have placed 6 now in Pakman -visit and fill your boots)

View attachment 597

4) The History Lesson - visit Aviation Musuem to find scientific papers x4 (I have placed 6 in Pakman)

image.jpg

Pakman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom