Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
😂😂😂 Who collect coins anymore? 😂😂😂

🤔 And I can't see any "+15%" bonus anywhere in livery preview.... 😑
Airport City_2022-01-23-16-14-15.jpg

@Madge59230 no there is definitely a bonus associated with it. This is what I see when I go to purchase a new aircraft.
@ovidius many of the veteran players may not need the profit bonus, but newer players would still appreciate it....especially when combined with a sky captain bonus.

View attachment 62385
@Madge59230 no there is definitely a bonus associated with it. This is what I see when I go to purchase a new aircraft.
@ovidius many of the veteran players may not need the profit bonus, but newer players would still appreciate it....especially when combined with a sky captain bonus.
Well this is what it shows in the store. No benefits here!
B86029F5-3115-4E77-ACC2-DF1846BD7FE0.png

That must be an error; GI should be informed about this. I think the profit bonus should be there, since the chinese new year is based heavily around prosperity.
Hence my comments. From @ovidius comment, it appears I’m not the only one that shows ZERO benefits. And what’s more it doesn’t bother me at all. Someone can report it, but I honestly can’t be bothered. 15% coins. Not worth the hassle!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm seeing the +15% though, and the livery appearance looks nice so can just paint it over some bad looking (to me) speed liveries
True. I still think eventually they should separate bonuses from liveries. Not sure how easy it would be to implement, but it would make livery use more efficient (since we can't remove liveries once applied)

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
Hence my comments. From @ovidius comment, it appears I’m not the only one that shows ZERO benefits. And what’s more it doesn’t bother me at all. Someone can report it, but I honestly can’t be bothered. 15% coins. Not worth the hassle!
Madge
It shows 15% profit on the hunger and zero on the event store

Top Bottom