Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS update with apology

Android and Windows too.
1623784871811.png

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
Alliance flights disappeared of the flight destinations menu. Had to go round the houses to load them and most of us sent numerous useless flights!!! The automatic ‘last flight’ didn’t come up when you landed a plane…..
Thanks. But all was fine for me. The Alliance Destination (Dhaka - for Swift) was there from last week in flights tab though and I never flew there. But I flew there once on Monday and it counted in the last flights.
But Anyway, Its a LOT of compensation so we enjoy.

Last edited:
Thanks. But all was fine for me. The Alliance Destination (Dhaka - for Swift) was there from last week in flights tab though and I never flew there. But I flew there once on Monday and it counted in the last flights.
But Anyway, Its a LOT of compensation so we enjoy.
Well from what I’ve seen, you are unique. All alliance destinations disappeared of the standard flight tab. Only accessible through the star flight tab. Not on the standard list. Congrats on being unique.

Last edited:

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need
Well from what I’ve seen, you are unique. All alliance destinations disappeared of the standard flight tab. Only accessible through the star flight tab. Not on the standard list. Congrats on being unique.
Thanks for the compliment @Madge59230. But still better be in a big group with friends rather than standing alone on the other side.

It was a serious problem for me. While I switched from an Alliance destination, Charlette, I was unable to switch from Winnipeg so I had to keep typing "Winn" in the search bar just to get to it each time I wanted to make the flight. Luckily I'm finished with those flights for the moment.

From the looks of things, I might actually wind up getting my FINAL 6th Stonehenge sooner than I had thought. That would mean 22 collectable items a day.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Dont know what they fixed if they even fixed anything

Im still experiencing crashes when editing (since V&) game crashes, freeze ups, planes landing in the corn fields, runnin each other over, playing frogger on the runway, etc

Face it we all have some sort of glitches and lol none in our favor

Top Bottom