Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Interesting Location Issue

Many of my neighbors know I love my metro stations. So after a long hiatus without
purchasing greens I decided to try for a couple new metro stations(anything but the red station)
When I went to purchase these I noticed it said 4.19 which seemed like an odd amount.
Nevertheless I proceed, however once in the purchasing screen it then shows £4.19
and wants me to add a payment method from the U.K. o_O

Looking within the store everything is correct and there is no clue why this has happened
within there. Anyone else ever have this issue? Was Florida annexed into the U.K. when I
was not looking. :D

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Many of my neighbors know I love my metro stations. So after a long hiatus without
purchasing greens I decided to try for a couple new metro stations(anything but the red station)
When I went to purchase these I noticed it said 4.19 which seemed like an odd amount.
Nevertheless I proceed, however once in the purchasing screen it then shows £4.19
and wants me to add a payment method from the U.K. o_O

Looking within the store everything is correct and there is no clue why this has happened
within there. Anyone else ever have this issue? Was Florida annexed into the U.K. when I
was not looking. :D

This wont help you're situation...but it could be you are now getting annexed with us due to the up and coming Royal Wedding #HarryAndMeghan ;)

No issues for me on Windows or Android games. There's got to be a location setting somewhere prompting you for a foreign currency.

No setting that I can locate. The store where purchases are done through is working fine for
everything except AC. Thought perhaps since I keep location off it might help turned location on
no change. As far as AC goes their settings are mostly non existent definitely no location setting.
It really seems like AC just thinks I am in the U.K. for some odd reason.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
You may need to check your server location. I use Kapersky security on my PC - I ended up not being able to watch UK TV on my computer because it thought I was in France. I found that a feature of Kapersky was a remote server setting. Turned it off and everything was fine again.

So I noticed on my 6 other accounts on this PC every one has the proper cost.
Went back to main account opened the greenie bank and it showed correctly in $,
however the metro station offer was not there. As I looked at it thinking this is
odd the offers show up and the cost changed to £ ...... so weird.
I have the same you my accounts in same PC main account show $ some other accounts show by £

Is Florida voting for a FlorExit from the US? ;)

@Wired Parrott
Out of curiosity, how are the red stations different to the others?

No difference I just already have 6 red stations so if I get one I can not use it.
I already have an extra one so would hate to waste a purchase to get one
of those. But it seems like it is irrelevant at this point as I am not going to be
able to take advantage of the offer. :(

Onat42

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032zn3nz
Username
Onat42
tbh Im really frustrated about the location ....

336 airport cash - in Austria 32,99 Euro
a few hours drive in Italy its 29,99, greek 29,99, Spain 29,99
But I simply couldnt close the buy when I said my Iphone that I was from there ....

US would be even better .... only 29,99 Dollars!! - that are only 25 Euros - compared to 33 I paid now that are 30%

but as long as thats the only frustrating thing its ok - just wanted to mention it

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
tbh Im really frustrated about the location ....

336 airport cash - in Austria 32,99 Euro
a few hours drive in Italy its 29,99, greek 29,99, Spain 29,99
But I simply couldnt close the buy when I said my Iphone that I was from there ....

US would be even better .... only 29,99 Dollars!! - that are only 25 Euros - compared to 33 I paid now that are 30%

but as long as thats the only frustrating thing its ok - just wanted to mention it
a shame.. they are thinking that we are rich persons here in europe :(

Top Bottom