Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I'd like an option to remove the duty free shop again

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I don't see its use since it only pays very little money for a huge effort.
I think it's also a bit unfair to request in the tutorial to build one since new users assume that the quests suggest stuff that makes sense and not to be mislead. If the quest would suggest it and you could remove it again, that would be bad enough already but to suggest to build it knowing that it cannot be removed any more is kind of odd. I'd even pay to get the space back and would not require to get some reimbursement.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I don't see its use since it only pays very little money for a huge effort.
I think it's also a bit unfair to request in the tutorial to build one since new users assume that the quests suggest stuff that makes sense and not to be mislead. If the quest would suggest it and you could remove it again, that would be bad enough already but to suggest to build it knowing that it cannot be removed any more is kind of odd. I'd even pay to get the space back and would not require to get some reimbursement.

The Duty Free Shop is not what I would consider a critical building, as to why you are not able to remove the structure from your game site, is quite baffling.

If you would like to become neighbours I can help you with a number of your gift needs, listed in your signature page. I have just sent you an invite, will wait to hear from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Natholian1

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Natholian1
I too don't see why it can't be removed. But people invariably send duty free items as gifts and they build up over time so at least there is that. I'd just not concentrate on it at all and every now and then check if you can trade.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
The Duty Free Shop is not what I would consider a critical building, as to why you are not able to remove the structure from your game site, is quite baffling.

That's exactly what I thought as well. I feel mislead by the quest to build one and I think the least they could do to make up for misleading new players would be an option to remove this basically useless building.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
yes, the Duty Free shop is now a useless building for people on the higher levels.
But when the game started back in 2012, it was a useful way of getting coins regularly.
There were no adventure building which drop items that complete collections which reward you or rocket launchs with large amounts of coins.
The building that you were able to access then did not have large coin collection, they were simple buildings that dropped small amounts or just green rocket launches.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
This is very old and very well discussed topic. Years of ranting about it changed nothing, this won't be any different.

@Phyllo Side quests are NOT your friend. Their purpose is to put pressure on you, not to help you. Think about duty free as a valuable lesson in that matter.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
This is very old and very well discussed topic. Years of ranting about it changed nothing, this won't be any different.

Never say never. ;) I always think that there may at some point enough pressure to make a change happen.
I could e.g. think of doing a poll in here where everyone could say "I want it removed as well" or "I want to keep it"

@Phyllo Side quests are NOT your friend. Their purpose is to put pressure on you, not to help you. Think about duty free as a valuable lesson in that matter.

I do but I still don't give up hope that the developers will want to keep their players happy and this would surely not be a big change for them.

Top Bottom