Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General I wonder which of the December event will we have

Holiday Rush is almost a certainty. And it will likely be Santa's Bad Mood because it was Santa's Bad Day last year
now will see if ur guess is right,looks like i need to get some greenies to increase my reserve hanger spots

Last edited:
Does this mean I can take Jet-Powered Sleigh or the 12 Santa's Jets I have in the Warehouse, out of the Warehouse?
Don’t think you can. None of the events with special planes have happened again, except 1 where they changed the plane to air lab, or owl - Down the Rabbit hole used to have plane of hearts (?) or cards. Never used again after v7.

Does this mean I can take Jet-Powered Sleigh or the 12 Santa's Jets I have in the Warehouse, out of the Warehouse?
Jet powered sleigh was replaced by Santa’s Jet - see faster than the wind collection. And it belongs to Santa’s Bad Day.
this Santa‘s Jet will probably be replaced by a livery I guess - they’ve been doing that with all special planes…

Santa’s Bad Mood didn’t use the sleigh, but it had special destinations. It would be good if they recovered this event, with the special destinations, even though I remember not liking it a lot.

Thanks @Madge59230 and @LX Air - Teresa! That is what I figured. Not sure what to do with them then. 🤷
Wait. Dont do anything. At the moment you have the option of sell only. Who knows......

I have 5 jumbo rangers from a while ago and they just say <sell> too. Im hoping when i get to put them into operation, they are still useable. If not I shall try to reclaim equivalent liveries. I flew for them in collections, as now.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I still use my Jumbo Rangers when I was doing map running for star destinations such as Beverly Hills. That extra speed essentially doubles the number of flights per map.

Top Bottom