Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows I lost my level 3 Reserve Hanger.

Before the upgrade to 7.15.45, I had a Reserve Hanger Level 3 with one additional slot. After the upgrade to the latest version, my "Reserve Hanger" is level 1 with am extra slot. I did not have a "Reserve Hanger 2".

My friendship code is 20823h634 . I have already taken the liberty of contacting Game Insight support about this. I would really like that Reserve Hanger level 3 back.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Before the upgrade to 7.15.45, I had a Reserve Hanger Level 3 with one additional slot. After the upgrade to the latest version, my "Reserve Hanger" is level 1 with am extra slot. I did not have a "Reserve Hanger 2".

My friendship code is 20823h634 . I have already taken the liberty of contacting Game Insight support about this. I would really like that Reserve Hanger level 3 back.

didn't you get some coins back?

If you read the 7.15 update thread, GI already explained that there's a major change in Reserve Hangar. As long as you don't lose your plane or your slot, everything is normal.

It might be a question of slots not level. How many slots did you have open?

This is a radical change definitely. I noticed something else with 2 open slots. I can now swap 2 planes between 1 hanger slot and the stands without involving the second slot. I have 8 stands at my airport so I'm guessing this means I could own 10 airplanes in the new scheme using my 2 open slots. That's a change from before where I could only have 9 planes.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
This is a radical change definitely. I noticed something else with 2 open slots. I can now swap 2 planes between 1 hanger slot and the stands without involving the second slot. I have 8 stands at my airport so I'm guessing this means I could own 10 airplanes in the new scheme using my 2 open slots. That's a change from before where I could only have 9 planes.

Maybe you were using the Reserve Hangar wrongly? I always have my stands full and my RH slots also full.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
You could own 10 before, but you had to move a plane from the stand to the reserve hangar first, and then purchase the additional plane when there was an unoccupied stand. It wasn't very intuitive.

With respect to the update, from what I can tell from posts and the number of games that I have GI have taken everyone back to the lowest level reserve hangar they could have, without loosing existing purchased slots. For many that had RH1 L3 with only a few slots used, this has put them back to RH L1, with the according refund. The more I think about it, the more this would make sense when you consider how to implement the change using code. This has been done on mass scale, so the game needs to pick up data on the individual game and implement the change for all the individual games based on that data sample. I suspect it has looked at the number of planes owned, number of stands, and number of available slots. It has then assigned you the level hangar corresponding to the number of slots used. Then it will have compared this to what you had before to assign the refund value.
On the most part, it seems like the cost for additional slots has decreased on whole - although depending on the slots purchased a few seem to be facing a higher charge for their next slot.

You should have been refunded for the hangar cost during the update.

I might have been but if I was, I missed it. I would essentaially have to get the things such as exit signs all over again if I were upgrade the hanger building. I did hanger building it was a Qwest but I'm not sure if it is or not. I guess the process should explained to me more clearly.

But yes, I do like the new system. I'm not exactly sure how this effects alliance challenges. Under the old system, I would do this:

2 - owls (1 sometimes in hanger)
2 - hawks (1 sometimes in hanger)
3 - ravens
2 - Eagles

I would complete the first task using the two Owls while 1 hawk is in the hanger. Then when I concluded that task, I would exchange the Owl and Hawk. And the Hawk would be free for flights to Baikanor for the space program.

The question I would have is how do alliance tasks get assigned given the new hanger scheme?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I might have been but if I was, I missed it. I would essentaially have to get the things such as exit signs all over again if I were upgrade the hanger building. I did hanger building it was a Qwest but I'm not sure if it is or not. I guess the process should explained to me more clearly.

But yes, I do like the new system. I'm not exactly sure how this effects alliance challenges. Under the old system, I would do this:

2 - owls (1 sometimes in hanger)
2 - hawks (1 sometimes in hanger)
3 - ravens
2 - Eagles

I would complete the first task using the two Owls while 1 hawk is in the hanger. Then when I concluded that task, I would exchange the Owl and Hawk. And the Hawk would be free for flights to Baikanor for the space program.

The question I would have is how do alliance tasks get assigned given the new hanger scheme?
The old system was;
1 lowest level plane.
2 highest level plane.
3 plane you have most of. If equal numbers of some, the one you have most of and is highest level.
Note that this is based on the planes owned on the stand, or in the reserve hangar. Planes in the warehiuse don’t count (if you have any).

GI didn’t speak of any changes to this. We won’t know until week reset if there has been.

D

Deleted member 9675

LOL I dont have a reserve hangar as you can see here, level 1 is still 4 sale an
My game at level 80
Username KenDuckSmith
AKA B1

Windows 10 platform

Code 20zy1uk6k

which I have been playing 5 years has lost the reserve hangar, that was maxed out on open slots, had gotten the update part joining both reserve hangars giving me 12 slots. Yesterday morning I opened my game to continue with the event and not only had my accomplishments from the previous day of the event, had reset back to zero, but I had zero reserve hangars in my airport. Both buildings are gone and i just put the level 1 hangar back where the other was. The planes that were in those 12 slots, 10 condors, one falcon and one tbird are in my warehouse at least but I want my highest level reserve back w all slots, 12 of them, there again
d my other which was max level DID get the memo to merge with 1o condors 1 falcon and 1 tbird. Therefore right now I have no reserves. I just did more screenshots and submitted to support
WRONG.JPG

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    379.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    613.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 4.JPG