Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General How many coins do you have?

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I have read a few times that, eventually, coins become not so important in the game.

I can imagine that is true if you have Control Tower, Terminal and Town Hall all at L11, plus 6 x Pharma Lab, Furniture Factory, Sweet Factory and Laundry.

Plus all the hangars and planes you want.

So, for those of you in that fortunate position, just how much cash do you have...….?

Inspire me!!

;)
P

Well I don't have everything upgraded never went to town hall 11 also have not changed
every hangar and runway. Mainly because I like hoarding my coins. I am sure my amount
is miniscule as compared to others but mine are currently
e9c3b3fef8.jpg

Yes they do become a lot less important than passenger buildings.

At the beginning of August I spent almost every coin I had ( about 14million) to complete every purchase of passenger buildings as I wanted to attack more adventure buldngs and alliance map stars, I had already upgraded every main building, all that is not upgraded is the heli terminal and passenger buildings but I’ve three stared them all so it’s no big deal.

So at beginning of August I had almost nothing, just about 50,000. I repositioned all my main coin buildings and surrounded the main ones with all the multiplier buildings, since then I now have 6.8 million, gained in less than two months by careful positioning of multipliers. That’s about 600,000 per week plus coins from launches and collections.

The total will just rise and rise quickly as I have no buildings to upgrade or passenger buildings to buy but as I progress I will need to adjust my fleet and at some point there will be extra levels and buildings so it will all be invested wisely again.

Yes they do become a lot less important than passenger buildings.

At the beginning of August I spent almost every coin I had ( about 14million) to complete every purchase of passenger buildings as I wanted to attack more adventure buldngs and alliance map stars, I had already upgraded every main building, all that is not upgraded is the heli terminal and passenger buildings but I’ve three stared them all so it’s no big deal.

So at beginning of August I had almost nothing, just about 50,000. I repositioned all my main coin buildings and surrounded the main ones with all the multiplier buildings, since then I now have 6.8 million, gained in less than two months by careful positioning of multipliers. That’s about 600,000 per week plus coins from launches and collections.

The total will just rise and rise quickly as I have no buildings to upgrade or passenger buildings to buy but as I progress I will need to adjust my fleet and at some point there will be extra levels and buildings so it will all be invested wisely again.

I'm going to have to go look at your city @Ddave1 . I presume you have more coin producers than I do but $600k a week is still awfully impressive. How much of that do you suppose comes from just the buildings versus collections and space flights?

I’m not sure what the percentage would be

I had around 50,000 in the first week of aug after I spent up and completed all the passenger buildings, I currently have 6,8M.

A rough calculation makes that about 800,000 per week so I estimated less at 600,000 due to collections and launches. I don’t do lots of launches, I tend to do maybe 10 red a week max at the moment. I get quite a few collections due to having around 45 adventure buildings so they count to the total.

When setting up my coin collectors I set the abandoned space ports and grand hotels on the edge, with Luna parks next with one road width gap. Lots of single space coin multipliers in between plus buildings like investment bank which gives a multipliers of x10. There have also been quite a few buildings from events recently which have given coin multiper bonuses.

I’m not sure what the percentage would be

I had around 50,000 in the first week of aug after I spent up and completed all the passenger buildings, I currently have 6,8M.

A rough calculation makes that about 800,000 per week so I estimated less at 600,000 due to collections and launches. I don’t do lots of launches, I tend to do maybe 10 red a week max at the moment. I get quite a few collections due to having around 45 adventure buildings so they count to the total.

When setting up my coin collectors I set the abandoned space ports and grand hotels on the edge, with Luna parks next with one road width gap. Lots of single space coin multipliers in between plus buildings like investment bank which gives a multipliers of x10. There have also been quite a few buildings from events recently which have given coin multiper bonuses.

I've thought about tracking this so I should just do it. I'd guess without any better information that I'm doing about $150k in coins a week.

I'll need to buy more land (sadly probably a lot more at 40 greens a pop) since I forgot the Luna Parks not only give you 100 passenger limit increase but also ~ 1000 coins a day. Once I find the time to finish flying the Ancient Greece adventure buildings I should start working on the Luna Parks.

Thanks for the info

161 million...…..

Surely that must be the most anyone has...……?
I would imagine there are plenty with around that or more, like I said in my post it’s only two months since I bought the last passenger building I need ( for now) and my coins are mounting up very fast. Imagine how many coins those who do over 100 reds a week have and those with high numbers of adventure buildings.

My total I would say is very low but i gave it as an example of how fast the coins will come once all passenger buildings are achieved and the strategic placing of big coin earners like Luna parks surrounded by coin multipliers.

I'm going to have to go look at your city @Ddave1 . I presume you have more coin producers than I do but $600k a week is still awfully impressive. How much of that do you suppose comes from just the buildings versus collections and space flights?
My city product about 150k per day, without launches or completing collections

I have read a few times that, eventually, coins become not so important in the game.

I can imagine that is true if you have Control Tower, Terminal and Town Hall all at L11, plus 6 x Pharma Lab, Furniture Factory, Sweet Factory and Laundry.

Plus all the hangars and planes you want.

So, for those of you in that fortunate position, just how much cash do you have...….?

Inspire me!!

;)
P
I spend more than 30 m for these buildings and last month spend about 10 million during the month for buying new planes and still sell and buy new planes.
But the good thing is after i spend all these coins start to save faster than before and i am now have many millions ;)

Indeed as some mentioned before when at a certain levlel coinproducing buildings become less important .
1st because all buildings are upgraded to a max and 2nd because you gain much more coins from 1000nds of flights boosted with bonusses (exmpl sky captain 400% boost to coins ) owning the CBM buildings also contributes to needing lesser coins
i have opted a long time back to remove practicly all coin producing buildings and replace them with pax buildings to fly as much passengers and gain thrue this way coins
havent needed coins sinds a long time ago and accumulated over 200milion already

Top Bottom