Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

how do you get to area 51?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
I am actually having the exact same issue. I can't seem to work out where Area 51 is and I don't understand what some of the items my neighbours are gifting me are for like I think it's called a Magnometer or something? Help plz!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hey so I worked out the answer to these questions after sending some flights.

So the flights to Tunguska and Roswell can yield maps to Area 51. I made the mistake of then using the map but you need a weird airplane or space craft or something that you can't seem to buy to go there, so maybe save the maps (valid for 6 hours each) before you fly obviously the space craft needs to be repaired or something...Airport City why you so unclear...

The Air Magnetometer and Plasma Clots are used to go to Tunguska and Roswell.

Will post more info as I work this mystery out

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
What plane can you put in sleigh hangar?
I have jumbo delta and jet in the sleigh hangar. Move them to reserve hangar first then move them to sleigh hangar.

When I get a fighter plane
1. I buy a 200 coin prop and push one of my larger planes to reserve (like jet or delta)
2. Move my plane from reserve to sleigh hangar.
3. Sell the 200 coin prop
4. Move the fighter jet into the free hangar

P.S. I don't know if this will still work once this space event is over so I didn't move anything too expensive into the sleigh hangars.

I have jumbo delta and jet in the sleigh hangar. Move them to reserve hangar first then move them to sleigh hangar.

When I get a fighter plane
1. I buy a 200 coin prop and push one of my larger planes to reserve (like jet or delta)
2. Move my plane from reserve to sleigh hangar.
3. Sell the 200 coin prop
4. Move the fighter jet into the free hangar

P.S. I don't know if this will still work once this space event is over so I didn't move anything too expensive into the sleigh hangars.
This is awesome!!! This has huge potential going forward.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Why not? I just moved an s3 from reserve to sleigh hangar and back, I'll probably stick some s2 planes in there to be safer.
I don't remember being able to do this last time around. This may be a bug - maybe not but probably is. And if G! fixes it, bang - your planes are gone. And no recourse with G! because it wasn't a feature.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Ah but until there's a meaningful update I have an extra six hangars and can bang out a load of fighter jets and finish some low level alliance destinations without selling my s2 falcons quite yet. :whistle:
I've done it already but forgotten. How do I move planes back out of the sleigh hangar to reserve?

Top Bottom