Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Horn of Plenty

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I would only use it once I get all production buildings in place. I'm a bit OCD so like having everything producing at the same time. The effect would only last a day or two though given there would be times I could not collect from one or the other.

Incidentally, I have never gotten a jet pack from the MSB

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
I would only use it once I get all production buildings in place. I'm a bit OCD so like having everything producing at the same time. The effect would only last a day or two though given there would be times I could not collect from one or the other.

Incidentally, I have never gotten a jet pack from the MSB
Glad to know that I’m not the only one who wants synchronized collections. What pops every “hour” must pop together etc. The larger pax buildings tend to mess with my head as you cannot control them so much.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Glad to know that I’m not the only one who wants synchronized collections. What pops every “hour” must pop together etc. The larger pax buildings tend to mess with my head as you cannot control them so much.
I only use my larger pax buildings for map runs. So generally, they are at the back of the city without roads. It means I don't notice when they pop but they are always ready for my map run when I move them to my MS

These also work on excavation buildings and launch buildings that produce collectible items like rocket garden space base etc
Aaron is correct. This is actually one of my favorites super bonuses. When doing map runs, you can quickly restore pills, lollis, etc. And when looking for extra space collections, you can collect from all your rocket gardens, monuments and alien legacies.

I've just activated Jar of Diagonese which is active for 7 days, and the active effects shown in the attached screenshot haven't activated. Do I need to do something else?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201207-091217_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20201207-091217_Airport City.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 116
I've just activated Jar of Diagonese which is active for 7 days, and the active effects shown in the attached screenshot haven't activated. Do I need to do something else?
Look at the list on the right of the page. Everything that is activated and having an effect on your flights is listed there. Did you activate before or after starting flights?
Try looling at a flight which took off AFTER you bought it and see if shows more experience points. But surely your level 80 so I dont get whu you started a Jar of Diogenes!!

InkedScreenshot_20201207-091217_Airport City_LI.jpg

Look at the list on the right of the page. Everything that is activated and having an effect on your flights is listed there. Did you activate before or after starting flights?
Try looling at a flight which took off AFTER you bought it and see if shows more experience points. But surely your level 80 so I dont get whu you started a Jar of Diogenes!!

View attachment 45079
I activated JoD because I wanted the additional bonuses. My fuel isn't increasing as stated in active effects as you've highlighted, and the max fuel hasn't increased either. I tried sending a support request from within the game which keeps crashing, so have emailed their helpdesk.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
The graphic posted suggests otherwise.
The screenshot shows the effects of all active bonuses. Not the one you have highlighted.
+2 fuel per min is from gold sub.
Does anyone know how long the additional bonuses - reduced flight times, etc - last once HoP is activated? Is it a day, a week?
There are no additional bonuses associated with HoP. Items from buildings become instantly available to collect. Nothing else.
I think you are getting confused when other bonuses are running at the same time.

Last edited:
The screenshot shows the effects of all active bonuses. Not the one you have highlighted.
+2 fuel per min is from gold sub.

There are not additional bonuses associated with HoP. Items from buildings become instantly available to collect. Nothing else.
I think you are getting confused when other bonuses are running at the same time.
Damn! I was waiting for a pm...;)

Top Bottom