Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Help with Mission Control Centres

Hello Captain WH Rollins,

I would be very happy to become neighbours with you. Thank you for helping me obtain the shredders. I can gift you any items that you need. I can start sending out gifts after 8:00pm EST.

Thank you so much for your assistance. I'm still very new to the game and I'm slowly progressing. Do you participate in the Alliance quests? I'm finding it very difficult to do more than the first part. Mine said I needed to complete 89 flights to Rio in 6 days. And the flights require parts that I don't have too many of.

Regards,
Shelby
I'll send you a couple of friend requests from lower level accounts i have. They may be able to help you with items. Probably tomorrow my time, as only just got in from work and its 9pm here! European time.

Madge

Madge

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello Captain WH Rollins,

I would be very happy to become neighbours with you. Thank you for helping me obtain the shredders. I can gift you any items that you need. I can start sending out gifts after 8:00pm EST.

Thank you so much for your assistance. I'm still very new to the game and I'm slowly progressing. Do you participate in the Alliance quests? I'm finding it very difficult to do more than the first part. Mine said I needed to complete 89 flights to Rio in 6 days. And the flights require parts that I don't have too many of.

Regards,
Shelby

Thank you very much for your reply. Once we are connected, I will gift the Shredder x1 and other gift items. Like your good self, I'm also part of an alliance, I'm currently only able to complete one flight destination. This will in good time become two flight destinations, there is no hurry with this. As you progress your game, the flight items needed to undertake your flights, will increase in your warehouse.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Markus Rashford

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04neyib8
Username
Markus Rashford
Hello fellow Airport City pilots,

I'm currently building my level 1 Mission Control Centre and I need the following items:

3 Dispatcher consoles

I will be more than happy to reciprocate and give items to anyone who needs them.

Thank you so kindly

Have you completed your MCC1 yet? If not let me know what you need. Once complete we can exchange gifts for MCC2 as that's what I'm currently building (y)

Ok, i'll accept after the reset. I will send request from my support account too (fertob_S2) so i can send the terminals item. My support is no-gift account.

Got anything for MCC2 by chance?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ioxhks
Username
Shelby
Thank you very much for your reply. Once we are connected, I will gift the Shredder x1 and other gift items. Like your good self, I'm also part of an alliance, I'm currently only able to complete one flight destination. This will in good time become two flight destinations, there is no hurry with this. As you progress your game, the flight items needed to undertake your flights, will increase in your warehouse.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thank you so kindly,
I can send you the items you require if I have them.
I'm not sure if I received your friend request. Hand you pm'd me your friend code?

Regards,
Shelby

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ioxhks
Username
Shelby
Have you completed your MCC1 yet? If not let me know what you need. Once complete we can exchange gifts for MCC2 as that's what I'm currently building (y)

Got anything for MCC2 by chance?

I have completed MCC1. I have not yet purchased MMCC2.

My launch pad says that I need items that can be obtained from a training centre. Would you happen to know which building this is?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ioxhks
Username
Shelby
Ok, i'll accept after the reset. I will send request from my support account too (fertob_S2) so i can send the terminals item. My support is no-gift account.
Please send me FR. I have the console in my gift list.

I don't think I have the document detector to gift to you. Is there anything else that you might need that I have? I'm playing on level 22

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ioxhks
Username
Shelby
Flight Catering or Fuel Catalyst would be nice.

Oh, and please remind me, what item do you need exacty? Or you should post it in your signature.

I'll try to send you one of those items tonight.

I don't need anything at the moment as I upgraded my terminal by watching an ad.
But I will need to upgrade my airplane repair building to level 4 once I get 20,000 coins.
My Delta plane needs repairs and I can't repair it yet. I'll post the update on my signature once the know which items I need.

Thanks

I don't need anything at the moment as I upgraded my terminal by watching an ad.
But I will need to upgrade my airplane repair building to level 4 once I get 20,000 coins.
My Delta plane needs repairs and I can't repair it yet. I'll post the update on my signature once the know which items I need.

Thanks
If you look on the Wiki, link below and search repair base. Itll show you what you need.
3 amperemeters, 3 hull parts, 3 laser cutters and 3 lining plates. Ive sent you a lining plate.

As long as the repair base 3 is finished building you can start to collect for base 4. When you have 20K it will only take one day so you need to try to collect items before.

Madge

PS please dont return items to the account I send them from (IFFR), I only fly to Cape Canaveral!! Return to my main acct Madge, but only if you can. No obligation.

Thanks
I'll sent Laser Cutter from my support account (fertob_S2). Please dont send item to my support.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ioxhks
Username
Shelby
If you look on the Wiki, link below and search repair base. Itll show you what you need.
3 amperemeters, 3 hull parts, 3 laser cutters and 3 lining plates. Ive sent you a lining plate.

As long as the repair base 3 is finished building you can start to collect for base 4. When you have 20K it will only take one day so you need to try to collect items before.

Madge

PS please dont return items to the account I send them from (IFFR), I only fly to Cape Canaveral!! Return to my main acct Madge, but only if you can. No obligation.

No problem. I'll make a note of that and send you items to your main account. It's probably a good idea to have a notebook dedicated to my Airport City game.

Thank you for sending me the lining plate.

Cheers

Top Bottom