Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

helicopter flight requirements

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi everyone, I'm compiling a full list of combinations of flight items for different flights. @Marve helped with most of them but I could get through the last bit much faster with your help

Can you post your helicopter flights with required items for the following destinations

BANFF

IGUAZU FALLS

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
9A02BDFE-A8C8-44A1-A2A0-824BEE802D08.jpeg

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hope this helps...

View attachment 43841

I was doing a similar project for Goldfinch flights. Attached pdf for Denali (all 7). Currently working on Jaya, I’ll send you that when it’s done....
I have all the other destinations and will be posting once I get the final details for these two destinations.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I’m convinced there’s lots of them, no visible pattern
There are a fair amount of people who have started this exercise @Marve being one of them who has tracked over a hundred flights to each destination and which patterns each used and how many times they were used. I've been flying goldfinch to Denali, over 100 flights and the same seven patterns keep coming up for me as Marve tracked. 1 radio set, 8 ground lights ... 4 ground lights and 4 wind cones ... one landing skid and one swash plate and 4 shield markers ... etc.

There are a fair amount of people who have started this exercise @Marve being one of them who has tracked over a hundred flights to each destination and which patterns each used and how many times they were used. I've been flying goldfinch to Denali, over 100 flights and the same seven patterns keep coming up for me as Marve tracked. 1 radio set, 8 ground lights ... 4 ground lights and 4 wind cones ... one landing skid and one swash plate and 4 shield markers ... etc.
so you mean it's possible that one out of only 7 combinations is used for each flight? That's interesting

Top Bottom