Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Halloween quest started on Ios today!

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I don't like to say this but the reward building (Silent Hill Park) is 3x3. I just saw it by visiting a non-forum neighbor. I will definitely keep it in my warehouse when I finally receive it (46 aerosols to go....)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
this is jpjpjp999 first year of the quest.
So far I need one cristal for the big seal (thank you neighbors for theother four items)
I my game the tarotcard doesn't drop easly so far (only 3, rest of the items 8 and more)
then landing guestplanes.... 39 guestplanes, the athane didn't drop, so no soulnet.... And I need 10 of them
i think the aerosol drops good. collected 7 within 24 hours....

The advantage of new games.... you also have to work to finish quests
I think an update is in place.... 25 hours later...
Jpjpjp999 has collected 16 cristal bols so far.... 26 aerosols and got the side quest for the only great seal item there is a subquest for..... the cristal thing....
When these droprate stay, I could finish the quest in about 48 hours!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Yes, it happened on my games Massimo4256 (IPAD) and LauraB72 (IPHONE).
I hope that GI don't say that it's a cheat from our side!!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Yes, same here. 14 days left. The question is, before the Android update, I used the soul net bonus, and none of the neighbors I visited had black wraiths, so maybe now it will work? I cannot visit more neighbors today, till my game resets, can someone verity this? This will at least help with the aerosols...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks to my good Aerosol-gifting neighbors, Waverly huff has completed the Dark Skies quest. Here's the reward:
FullSizeRender2.jpg

Because I would have to remove a reward building to place Silent Hill, it will remain in my Warehouse until such time as GI gives us a land expansion.
I'm looking forward to the 2015 version of Dark Skies where we can earn Bates Motel.
Cheers,
Tom

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hi All, have a very low drop rate for the Seal collection, any suggestions on the bonus to use? Neither my Halloween shops/ pumpkin patch nor my neighbors will get drops??

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
pegasus,

This is an old advice I use to give:
  • Try to build a few Halloween Shops or Pumpkin patches close to each other.
  • Click on the Shops/Patches in quick succession.
When you get drops, it is usually in pairs (two of the same item).
My rare item is Wax, but I have gotten 6 of them so far.

Thanks will add a couple more pumpkin patches and see if I can get some wood!! Then just a few more aerosols and job done..

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
McAwesome
Username
McAwesome
This is the first season event I have gone after 'properly' and was very annoyed when I finally (with greenies help) completed the Dark Skies and found that it closed the event for me. I needed one more flight for a star and could have picked up some more seals for a laugh but handing in Dark Skies removed flights and the ability to pick up any more quest items. The annoying white wraiths are still around though...

If anyone still need to click on neighbors for items I have an island of halloween shops, cemetaries and pumpkin patches in top right corner (very visible yellow and blue line with the silent hill in the middle cemetaries behind). Feel free to add.

Top Bottom