Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Halloween mission - The great seal

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello All
i get the great seal, but didn't collect it yet
i need 40 more Black Wraiths.

should i collect it, or wait till i finish the Black wraiths ?
because in the last mission, as soon as i collect the final thing, i didn't get more extra from the plain

thanks
yaron

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Sorry perhaps I should have made myself clearer...

The drop rate reduces when the promo or task is complete.

With the Dark Skies promo the only real control you have is with the seal collection – once you have got the wraiths and the ghost planes (which is harder to control) the promo will finish...

Yes in this case the drop of the other items does not appear to be affected by the completion of the “Collection of the Seal” – does the drop rate of the items for the “Collection of the Seal” change? Mine says very seldom across all items. I have complete the seal but not the promo (on TDV5)

I inadvertantly collected The Great Seal collection before reading this, and I found that the drop rate for the Warlock's Collection drops quite significantly.

I am having trouble collecting the Black Cat to complete the collection and get a Soul Net. It was much easier before The Great seal was collected.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I inadvertantly collected The Great Seal collection before reading this, and I found that the drop rate for the Warlock's Collection drops quite significantly.

I am having trouble collecting the Black Cat to complete the collection and get a Soul Net. It was much easier before The Great seal was collected.

Yep - that is what I thought would happen - and as Aero says it sucks!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I do not know if it a combination of device and 75% sizing but I tend to tap at lest 2 building ins one go. Or just fat fingers:oops:
This means when items do drop from buildings it tends to be in pairs.
I just got 2 Copper Wires to complete 2 Collection of the Great:)
Mission will be completed, barring technology issues.

I do not know if it a combination of device and 75% sizing but I tend to tap at lest 2 building ins one go. Or just fat fingers:oops:
This means when items do drop from buildings it tends to be in pairs.
I just got 2 Copper Wires to complete 2 Collection of the Great:)
Mission will be completed, barring technology issues.

Blackcloud - have sent you a PM.

On this halloween quest all the ipad forum neighbours can't seem to see any pumpkin patches or Halloween houses on other iPad neighbours. We still have glitch where most are "username". This task is slow going for us although we still have 17 days left. So far I have finished the 60 ghost planes, need one more - (piece of wood) to finish The Great Seal and have only 16 black wraiths. Just out of interest what is the drop rate when visiting android pumpkin patches or halloween houses?

Pakman

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
I'm only missing Wax for the seal. Have plenty of everything else.
Like with collecting the previous collection, if I keep one collection uncollected, the drop rate for the rarer items keeps high.
It just took a while to get the first collection with some of them.
It has also been annoying that I Haven't been able to visit any friends or give out gifts in two days (android version)

Device
  1. Android
I got the items for and collected one seal then placed the cemetery on my airport. I still need to collect 6 Black Wraiths to complete the mission. I really have not noticed the drop rates changing. I still get enough items for 2 Soul Nets every time I activate the Crystal Ball and land about 18-20 ghost planes.

The great seal items have been dropping in multiples of 3 to 5 each when I visit T-DV's airports #5 and #9. It's not every day I get a drop but it seems I've been getting something every other day (10-wood, 1-wax, 0-crystal shard, 11-copper wire, 6-velvet) [note I collected 1 seal already, hence the zero crystal].

By the way, once you complete the great seal (task for Professor Klandu); the Professor gives you one more final task before going away: Collect 10 Layden Jars from your neighbors.

One thing that really helped me was to concentrate on 3 star-ing all the flights and maximizing the number of Halloween shops (by using the soul net and visiting neighbors and zapping their black wraiths); which is 10 by the way. Between my planes and neighbors black wraiths, I have plenty of aerosols.

Of course, I also should credit all my neighbors who sent Oscillating Beacons. Big thanxs to all.

Now I just need about 35 more flights to Windsor and 12 flights to Fontainebleau to get the final 2 stars for the Dark Skies flights.

What I really need is a freakin' break from this game. Been playing day and night getting all these flights in. Hopefully the next 'big mission' isn't until Valentines day. I really need to get some sleep during the night and get some work done during the day. The boss has already caught me playing at work a few times.....:rolleyes:; there goes my bonus for this year (but hey at least I'm keeping pace with Aero on number of stars :D ).

jimmy21

Top Bottom