Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Halloween mission - The great seal

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I am still awaiting the wax to complete the great seal collection. Like everyone else it appears this is the toughest one to get. I foolishly completed the 60 black wraiths so I won't be able to complete the Seal collection once I get the wax until the mission is almost over. Mind you I have so many Halloween shops now in my warehouse I don't need any more so perhaps I will complete after all.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Can anyone who's got wax remember where they got it from? I've got 9 Halloween shops and have for at least a week and they still haven't dropped it, was wondering whether to get a pumpkin bed if people had had it drop from that?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Can anyone who's got wax remember where they got it from? I've got 9 Halloween shops and have for at least a week and they still haven't dropped it, was wondering whether to get a pumpkin bed if people had had it drop from that?
Hi, i got it from halloween shops, i have no pumpkin bed. I hope you get lucky.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I've got loads of wax, 11 at moment, it's the wire that eludes me.
Huh? Weird!
I have LOADS of wire but cannot get the wax. In fact I have at least 4 of everything (and 30+ wire) except the wax.
I have 10 Halloween Shops which I tap every hour or so and have been for almost a week. Also tapping neighbours Halloween Shops, Pumpkin Beds and Cemeteries daily, but so far....nada! Grrr. If I miss out on this mission because of 1 lousy item, I may just have to give up on AC.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Huh? Weird!
I have LOADS of wire but cannot get the wax. In fact I have at least 4 of everything (and 30+ wire) except the wax.
I have 10 Halloween Shops which I tap every hour or so and have been for almost a week. Also tapping neighbours Halloween Shops, Pumpkin Beds and Cemeteries daily, but so far....nada! Grrr. If I miss out on this mission because of 1 lousy item, I may just have to give up on AC.

Its weird... i had wax ready to collect...
But its gone now and i never got it again... also 6 days waiting on wax!

Device
  1. Android
I have had 2 wax drop (one from a neighbor and one from my building). I believe they both came from the Halloween Shop but I really can't say for sure.

I need wax and crystal shard's. Current have zero (collect 2 great seals so far) of both and 10+ each of the other items.

Finally finished 3-star'ing all the Dark Skies flights......what a friggin relief. Now I can finish up the Vegas and Barcelona flights ( and maybe pass Aero ;) ) .

Although it has been said before, since zapping 58 of the buggers, I find it really annoying that the stupid black wraiths (1 to 3 at a time) are constantly hanging around; specially the little bugger at the end of my runway that I keep tapping whenever a plane lands and drops stuff. That one is just an evil bastard :mad: who is gonna die in 2 days.

jimmy21

18 BW down, 42 to go. 12 Aerosols in stock... need 30 more. Gah.
20 Soul Nets in pocket. Collection stands at: 23/14/25/15/0 What is *up* with the Amulets???
9 Crystal Balls in pocket. Collection stands at: 0/12/7/8/8 Ditto Pendulums....
Great Seal Collection: 6/0/4/1/1 Waiting on wax... would like to get a couple of these. Graveyards don't need roads. They'd make good fillers.
I've got 35 bright lanterns. Are these useful anymore? White phantoms hardly drop anything anymore...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Best chances of getting the wax is by visiting your neighbours. I got 3 times the Wax visiting 1 neighbour.. tdv of course :p For me his cementeries did the job.

Anyway, jimmy21 why focus on passing Aero? I believe VI has even more stars! :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
I had two Wax drop this morning from my Halloween Shops, using my fat finger technique of touching two at the same time.
6 Great Seal collection made so far.:D
I've been using the "fat finger technique" too, seem to get more drops from neighbors when I do it, not wax yet tho unfortunately! Got 8 or more of everything else, both wood and wire in the 20s, there must be some wax out there somewhere for me! Don't want to miss out on completing a challenge by one item for the third time! At least on the plus side I'll get all the stars from the Dark Skies flights

Top Bottom