Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Halloween Game is here!!!!!!!

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
We (Android) get new mission "Dark Skies" (time left: 14d)
1. Land guest Ghost Planes (Crystal Ball Bonus needed)
2. Banish Black Wraiths off from your airport (Soul Net bonus is very helpful)
3. Put together the Collection of the seal and create the great Seal itself

Get 5 new flight destinations:
1. Transylvania (Turboprop) need landing lamp, 1 hours
2. Machu Picchu (Jet plane) need fuel supply, 3 hours
3. Salem (Delta plane) need Oscillating Beacon, 5 h 20 m
4. Fontainebleau (Powerful delta plane) need flight catering. 7 hours
5. Windsor (Jumbo plane) need oscillating beacon, 8 hours

Now, space launch has a star:
1. Green launch: Apogee Mission
2. Blue launch: Prometheus Mission
(maybe it's time to use Quantum Leap Bonus)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
This new version fixed the problem with vanished buttons after you visited friends.
It allows you again to see the neighbors visiting you. :) For how long? this is the question.
I haven't found any new bug; but GI is vicious, these problems appear only after a couple of days when most of the people have loaded the new version.

It looks to me a recycled quest, but as I was not playing one year ago, it is fine for me.

We (Android) get new mission "Dark Skies" (time left: 14d)
1. Land guest Ghost Planes (Crystal Ball Bonus needed)
2. Banish Black Wraiths off from your airport (Soul Net bonus is very helpful)
3. Put together the Collection of the seal and create the great Seal itself

Get 5 new flight destinations:
1. Transylvania (Turboprop) need landing lamp, 1 hours
2. Machu Picchu (Jet plane) need fuel supply, 3 hours
3. Salem (Delta plane) need Oscillating Beacon, 5 h 20 m
4. Fontainebleau (Powerful delta plane) need flight catering. 7 hours
5. Windsor (Jumbo plane) need oscillating beacon, 8 hours

Now, space launch has a star:
1. Green launch: Apogee Mission
2. Blue launch: Prometheus Mission
(maybe it's time to use Quantum Leap Bonus)

Looks like a recycled quest from last year. I'm not sure however that Android players got this version last year but If you need Halloween House, Pumpkin beds or Graveyards then Pakman has plenty placed in that airport.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
I updated my Android game and it runs fine without any bugs. Some buildings have a new look now and there are woods with ghosts around the airport :)

I can send lanterns and aerosols, so I will send aerosols by default to all my neighbors as I think it is more rare than the lanterns (based on last year quest, which I could not complete). If you want to receive lanterns instead, please tag or pm me

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
What's with the little hearts next to some of my neighbours?
--
Playing the quest, can't change sign at the moment because I'm on mobile phone. My pumpkinbed is at the top left of my city

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I have updated the game: I can see the forests around my city, new graphics, etc. but I can't see the new destinations and don't have any new gift in my gift list. Is it a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

nsari - how do you know this quest is for the 14 days? I cant see any information i the left upper corner of my screen (the standard quest button)

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
I have updated the game: I can see the forests around my city, new graphics, etc. but I can see the new destinations and don't have any new gift in my gift list. Is it a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

nsari - how do you know this quest is for the 14 days? I cant see any information i the left upper corner of my screen (the standard quest button)
I know from pumpkin head icon/logo on my game...:confused:
Lukasz, try visit your neighbor or close your game and open your game again..maybe this can be work:unsure::unsure:

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
The problem is that I don't have this pumpkin head/logo :(
After restarting my phone still have this problem :(
Strange!! I don't know why your game can't have this mission after update...:confused::confused:
My main game (sari) still have this mission though I already complete The Great Seal collections (but not yet complete to land ghost planes and banish black wraiths)
Better you send message to GI:)

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Guest planes appear once per minute, crystal ball lasts for 12 min and if you have 2 guest planes when you start using crystal ball, then 13 is the maximum number of planes you can get. I've tried to visits neighbors between landing guest planes, hoping that the planes would appear more often, but the same result - 13 planes per ball :)

Top Bottom