Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Hackers and cloners now proceed with caution to not raise suspicions

This guy is doing this regularly and it is demotivating players. And if you loose your spot because of them, even if you report them the game will not give you anything... that is what happened to me. Got to ask yourself why compete for a week if at the end someone comes and kicks you down the latter... (n)(n)(n)
Not being able to play offline will make the game fair. In offline with the help of cheat programs, you can do a lot: transport millions of passengers, buy mysterious super buildings and do not spend green notes on it. Then these players enter online and transfer all the progress. This is clearly visible in the top of the alliances, when the same players show millions of passengers every week.

Not being able to play offline will make the game fair. In offline with the help of cheat programs, you can do a lot: transport millions of passengers, buy mysterious super buildings and do not spend green notes on it. Then these players enter online and transfer all the progress. This is clearly visible in the top of the alliances, when the same players show millions of passengers every week.
Unfortunately, I live in an area where the internet is out frequently. I already had to quit my Township game because of this (online only). I would rather put up with cheaters than lose my AC game after nearly 5 years.

VitalaStolen

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qljg8c
Username
ANTEY
yes he gets banned but its a cloned game so we dont know how many clones are out there
last week i reported him to g.i and as soon as they got my message they removed him
This guy right now 🤷‍♂️
Screenshot_20200105_190831_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
Screenshot_20200105_190851_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
This guy is doing this regularly and it is demotivating players. And if you loose your spot because of them, even if you report them the game will not give you anything... that is what happened to me. Got to ask yourself why compete for a week if at the end someone comes and kicks you down the latter... (n)(n)(n)
True - and... as I said in another thread, add to that the fact that the game sometimes screws up the addition of new flights from legitimate players.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i3atx8
Username
13Black
Another week, the same issues... Been on a healthy lead all week on the London flights until Saturday evening when cheaters started appearing and somehow they made 220+ flights in a few minutes... considering you need Fuel Additive and you are limited to 100 pcs in storage, how is this possible???
So, because the game developers don’t seem to act in any way, I am considering escalating this problem to Apple because their app in on their platform. Any thoughts?

482F4802-B9BC-4934-B8EA-2C8AA751B74F.png
777A6740-765A-47D9-B344-B4A07F62F2E7.jpeg

Another week, the same issues... Been on a healthy lead all week on the London flights until Saturday evening when cheaters started appearing and somehow they made 220+ flights in a few minutes... considering you need Fuel Additive and you are limited to 100 pcs in storage, how is this possible???
So, because the game developers don’t seem to act in any way, I am considering escalating this problem to Apple because their app in on their platform. Any thoughts?

View attachment 24081View attachment 24082
I think you are mistaken the player that you are talking about is a oldtime veteran @Wasted Eagle he is been a member of this forum sinds 2015
and plays the game even longer 200flights to london is nothing if you consider that we old timers have played more than 5years without limit untill now
we still have thousands of flightitems and 10 too 20 thousands of items produced in the factory's

View attachment 24081View attachment 24082
@Wasted Eagle is not a cheat. He just has WAY more resources than you do! Be very careful before you start accusing people of cheating!!
AND it’s a destination for drumsticks, so course players are going to go for it.
Have you looked at his city. Compared to yours he’s way ahead in game play. Check before you throw mud.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i3atx8
Username
13Black
I’m sorry, but there is no way to store more than 100 Fuel Additives, correct? If that is so, how could he have done 200+ flights without doing flights to rome?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i3atx8
Username
13Black
Ok, I am sorry if I accused Wasted Jackets for nothing, but you must all understand that it is the 3rd time I am actually competing for the weekly flights and the first couple of times, that Aaron dude pulled his numbers on me. Both times I reported him, not much happened, so you can understand my frustration.
All you guys have huge advantages in front of us and it is sometimes hard to cope with everything...

I’m sorry, but there is no way to store more than 100 Fuel Additives, correct? If that is so, how could he have done 200+ flights without doing flights to rome?
a few moths ago this limit of storage was implemented by G.I but the older players kept wat was in theyre warehouses and couldnt add until they went back under 100pieces
but before that there was no limit so the older players have been stockpiling for years and have more than thousand of each they can ghather more but they can use wat is in theyre warehouse

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i3atx8
Username
13Black
Ok, I am sorry if I accused Wasted Jackets for nothing, but you must all understand that it is the 3rd time I am actually competing for the weekly flights and the first couple of times, that Aaron dude pulled his numbers on me. Both times I reported him, not much happened, so you can understand my frustration.
All you guys have huge advantages in front of us and it is sometimes hard to cope with everything...

Thank you for clarifying that for me, I had no idea you guys have such a huge advantage in front of us new comers. I can honestly say now that it is pointless for me to continue trying to compete in the weekly events or anything like them... to be honest this game just became obsolete for me... would have appreciated to have this information before investing money and time here... will be writing to their tech support to ask them to remove all of the 100 restrictions for everyone to make the game fair. If they refuse, I will escalate to Apple because this is an abuse from the developer.

Again, to all of you, I am sorry if I ever accused any of you of something, I was in lack of information. Thank you for understanding.
Good luck with your demands to lift the 100 limit. We’ve all been fighting it (even those who have years of resources gathered) as being unfair. I have 1200 FA to use but won’t start flying jets until after weekly reset to avoid getting a jet alliance task. Nearly everyone in this forum has been burned by the cheaters at some stage. There are some areas of the game that need a lot of Fixing but there are hundreds of things to do which work just fine. Keep playing, you’ll be surprised in 6 months about how much more you’ve discovered.

Top Bottom