Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hab 10_blkt spoil - kicked off a launch

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Hey
Just wondering if the user HAB 10_blkt spoil at level 80 is a member of the forum.
got kicked off a blue launch me putting 300pts on hmm 4 of us including their support account.
will take him off my friends list :)
I did a search and didn't find him on the forum. There are many reasons why players kick people off of launches: He may have been doing a slow burn, or waiting for others to join, etc. If you put in the 300 pts too fast they may have thought you were trying to hi-jack the launch. We have been kicked off a launch only one time, and that was because we put in over 300 right away on a QL launch. We've found that putting in a low amount slowly usually ensures not getting booted.

Hey
Just wondering if the user HAB 10_blkt spoil at level 80 is a member of the forum.
got kicked off a blue launch me putting 300pts on hmm 4 of us including their support account.
will take him off my friends list :)
He runs private launches - many of them slow burn. You probably intruded, but he does usually put "private" in his name to warn people when they are not invited

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
My previous Blue launch I put 978 pts and when I thought I was safe someone hijacked with 980 pts. Still didn't know how that happened 🙄

Check @Captain WH Rollins guide about how to deal with highjackers.

But yeah, you need to put at least 1180 to be safe for blue launch. Lower than that, there’s always risk for highjacking.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Check @Captain WH Rollins guide about how to deal with highjackers.

But yeah, you need to put at least 1180 to be safe for blue launch. Lower than that, there’s always risk for highjacking.

I'm sorry I mean Green launch and I followed the trick @Teboho taught me 50% + 180 pts. So Green is 1600 and mine was 978, still don't understand how the hijacker did it with 980 while it needed only 622 more 🤣

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
I'm sorry I mean Green launch and I followed the trick @Teboho taught me 50% + 180 pts. So Green is 1600 and mine was 978, still don't understand how the hijacker did it with 980 while it needed only 622 more 🤣

978 is not 50% + 180 🤣🤣🤣

If you put 980, you should be safe for 1st position.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
i know but how... Green requires only 1600... and both of us were 1,958

The total points needed is 1600. But the total points can surpass 1600. For green it’s 1958.

You can check the other space launches guide. A lot of replies explaining how the total can surpass 1600.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
The total points needed is 1600. But the total points can surpass 1600. For green it’s 1958.

You can check the other space launches guide. A lot of replies explaining how the total can surpass 1600.

I know... what I mean is how someone would waste such resources... the exceeding is almost a PEB. I would rather save it for next launches.

Top Bottom