Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guide to The Roaring Twenties

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Thanks for the tip! I would have never guessed to try this. :eek:
Please, tell me then: once an ordinary plane is in Santa's Hangar it's stuck there, isn't it? I mean only a Sleigh can be put there normally. So the plane stays there until sold?

That is a great question. I believe your statement is accurate. That is why the statement I made in another thread reminding folks to get those planes out of there before updating does not make as much sense as I thought it would. G! Has adimtted to bug and will fix in upcoming update so the warnedfolkstht they might lose their planes in there. I have yet to try to circulate the planes back to reserve hangar. If someone has tried and did not succeed, please confirm. In the meantime it is advisable to put your cheaper planes in there just Incase you have to sell them or lose them.
Ramy

That is a great question. I believe your statement is accurate. That is why the statement I made in another thread reminding folks to get those planes out of there before updating does not make as much sense as I thought it would. G! Has adimtted to bug and will fix in upcoming update so the warnedfolkstht they might lose their planes in there. I have yet to try to circulate the planes back to reserve hangar. If someone has tried and did not succeed, please confirm. In the meantime it is advisable to put your cheaper planes in there just Incase you have to sell them or lose them.
Ramy
Done it, worked like that when I did. I've just got golden falcons in there so can afford to lose them. As for excavations, I've done quite a lot of falcons ones and holden dice gives maybe one in five, bit higher with spy glass but none of these or map destinations are anything like they used to be and I don't care who denies it because I've done the lot.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Hm...if one has a lot of coins, you can probably fly 40 falcons each map ( to drop broken planes and buy new ones). Also with the flight times be three hours, if one has angood amount of fuel reserves you can do maybe two maps during one golden dice, which will save you a good amount of greenies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Today was Staten Island. Same bonuses and good drops. I landed 35 Falcons with nine Brogues drops and five planes went into the Repair Base.
Tomorrow is either Queens or The Bronx. Each has only three maps. I hope the drop rate continues to be excellent.
Cheers,
Tom

@Bob1977
No, you can transfer another plane in the Reserve Hangar to that Santa Hangar. Then the original plane goes back into the Reserve Hangar. You do need empty slots in the Reserve Hangar so that means spending bank notes.
Cheers,
Tom

If you have an empty slot in the Reserve Hanger, is it possible to put a Sleigh into the Santa Hanger which moves the plane into the Reserve Hanger?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Today was Queens with the Vintage Weathervane and Secret Faucet. The Golden Dice worked very well once more. Landed 46 Falcons and got nine Tommy Gun drops. I used a Golden Key for the first 22 landings with no repairs. Afterwards there were four repairs.
Tomorrow The Bronx and, hopefully, the Empire State Building.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Today was The Bronx. Cheer!
I landed 38 Falcons with the usual bonuses and got eleven Switchblade drops. One Falcon needed repair, which is pretty good considering.
Earned the Empire State Building. Now I wait for it to build. I don't mind spending bank notes for Golden Dice or land expansion; I can be patient for repairs and builds.
I need to restock my Fuel (20) and bonuses before I start another collection quest. I'll fly Falcons normally to get the third Frankfurt star. By then we'll probably have another quest. Maybe old. Maybe new. The anticipation begins.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I don't know if it's the Golden Dice, the "drops seldom" instead of "drops very seldom" or a combination of both, but this was one of the easier collections to get. I see some of my neighbors already have six of them.
Cheers,
Tom

Well my Saturday nights aren't quite what they used to be but I feel I've achieved something. Oh it's quite annoying they need a road!

Screenshot_2016-02-27-22-58-31_20160227230740426.jpg

You can buy them in Normal store as well, 20 map's for 5 Green's, and drop rare is really good ( if you activate all your bonus :D ;) )
Got this building in 18-20 flight's to every destination (y)
Hi AJ,
Im planning to get this collection,
Could you please advice which bonuses are required, and how many falcons you were sending at the time? How many maps will be required raughly to start this mission?
Your recommendations would be very helpful before i start thiss challenge:)
Please share your best practice for this collection.
Regards

Top Bottom