Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guest Planes

Screenshot_20190625-133321.png

My terminal is empy but Guest Planes cannot enter the terminal. I have to close the game and reopen to make it normal again.

And still.... Unclickable Clouds. :)

I had the same issue.
A fews more info:

No plane landed. I accepted two guest planes in a row. First accepted (red plane) went to the right runways, while second to the left.
the red pass before the blue at runways end, but it looks like the game were waiting for the blue plane to go to the fist ramp.
And because the blue was waiting behind the red, no one were moving...

Screenshot_2019-06-25-16-35-47-658_com.gameinsight.acbgp.png

So far all has been good with the beta up to lvl 7. Being a newer player and always having the limit and never having access to CBM seems like a very nice upgrade. I've tried all sorts of landing/taking off variants to get the bug of planes getting stuck and haven't been able to reproduce it. I also am able to click on clouds receiving drops from them as well. So far so good......

So far all has been good with the beta up to lvl 7. Being a newer player and always having the limit and never having access to CBM seems like a very nice upgrade. I've tried all sorts of landing/taking off variants to get the bug of planes getting stuck and haven't been able to reproduce it. I also am able to click on clouds receiving drops from them as well. So far so good......
Check what level you are.
I have built stand 3 with Ground control unit and now a gust plane is froze on stand 1.View attachment 20503
What level?
Are the problems at the same level?

View attachment 20496

My terminal is empy but Guest Planes cannot enter the terminal. I have to close the game and reopen to make it normal again.

And still.... Unclickable Clouds. :)

I have had this issue a couple of times while playing today. As with others, I exit the game and when I get back in, my guest plane can get to the terminal.

Top Bottom