Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guess The New Airport City Destinations!

Device
  1. Android
Largest Cities in 2015

Tokyo-Yokohama grew to 37.8 million residents, the largest urban area population ever recorded (Figure 1). But second ranking Jakarta is moving up quickly, becoming the second urban area in history to exceed 30 million residents (30.6 million). Regrettably, Jakarta (Figure 2) is often left off world city top ten lists, because the continuous urbanization extending into the regencies (Figure 2) of Tangerang, Bogor, Bekasi and Karawang usually excluded (see The Evolving Urban Form: Jakarta). Regencies are national second level jurisdictions, within the provinces that make up Indonesia.

@Gt city @flip123

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. None of the above
I can't see hundreds of new city destinations becoming available maybe 10-20 max, if you look at the start of the year there was a post saying that a reserve hangar is close (7 months later it's still not here) if it takes so long for ONE reserve hangar to go mobile how long will it take for 10 NEW destination not to mention hundreds of them lol

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom @greensmith, prepair yourself, hundreds of new destinations!!!!
@flip123
Right now I'm sending eight Falcons to finish the last collection. Then hundreds of Falcon flights to three star the new destinations ... plus Montevideo.
Then I'll send my four Giants to three-star Bogota. All my planes are S1 or S2 so unless there's a plane warehouse in the works, I'm not going to bother with Quito and Brasilia or any other non-Falcon and non-Giant flights. I may have to re-think my overall AC goals.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
@flip123
Right now I'm sending eight Falcons to finish the last collection. Then hundreds of Falcon flights to three star the new destinations ... plus Montevideo.
Then I'll send my four Giants to three-star Bogota. All my planes are S1 or S2 so unless there's a plane warehouse in the works, I'm not going to bother with Quito and Brasilia or any other non-Falcon and non-Giant flights. I may have to re-think my overall AC goals.
Cheers,
Tom
Formation 0-1-4-2-1-2-2-2..... So we need CT upgraded level 11. Or no more QL party or F50 as a gift.

Top Bottom