Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green launch series.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@november you dont want to rush the launch with only one QL active. Ideally, you want other QL users to find you so that you can get more launches done for less work. I also suggest not going for captain on each launch, as you will quickly burn out your resources.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi BDS, can I book you for roughly 12pm GMT (late afternoon if your USA) when my ship returns? I need 7 more to get the event. Could get them between 12 and changeover which is 1 am GMT here, that's an hour to get as many as I can. BAZ :) I believe 12 midnight is 7pm in Eastern USA ?
It's 8pm here at 12 midnight in the UK. I will try to be available at that time as well, but thats dinnertime for me usually.

Draagedur

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03qrtyub
Username
Draagedur
Hi BDS, can I book you for roughly 12pm GMT (late afternoon if your USA) when my ship returns? I need 7 more to get the event. Could get them between 12 and changeover which is 1 am GMT here, that's an hour to get as many as I can. BAZ :) I believe 12 midnight is 7pm in Eastern USA ?

Hi guys 😎
Can I join you?
🧢69 ⭐️169
Friend code: 03qrtyub

Top Bottom