Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

gift xchange between platforms

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
angelique
I play on windows platform and i have neighbours from other platforms after the "big unification". However, my gifts towards the other platforms never arrive, despite I get a notification of new gift received. Same happens when I send gifts toward other platforms. Does anyone now hws this can be fixed (other than opening a ticket with GI)?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I play on windows platform and i have neighbours from other platforms after the "big unification". However, my gifts towards the other platforms never arrive, despite I get a notification of new gift received. Same happens when I send gifts toward other platforms. Does anyone now hws this can be fixed (other than opening a ticket with GI)?
Ticket will not help. You will get information that issue will be resolved with next update. Some gifts pass through even cross platform. I gor gifts from win pc, ios and android (i'm on win mobile). But those are isolated cases. Most don't pass through.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Kesh
Crossing platforms was a bad mistake. I think this has caused problems with both sending and receiving gifts from other platform users. I know I"ve sent many across but never see anything come back from those iOS or android players. Visitations are virtually impossible to accomplish without losing productions in catering, laundries, sweets factory and even cosmic fuel, (as if that one counts). And here in forums I was invited to a QL party that might have been fun, had I actually been able to see my neighbor to join the launch.
So although we may be able to visit other's cities, there still is quite some loss going with it, and a lot of people who WERE happy are not no more.

Top Bottom