Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android GI Servers Down?

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Due to technical issue the event has been reset for some players.
We will prolong the event duration for 3 more days.
We sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Whilst I appreciate the difficulties, and am happy that I'd already completed the event, many players either had not, or were on, the cusp of completing it. They will have wasted a considerable amount of fuel for fighters (and other flights) being returned immeadiately. For example, I used 7 x 300 units to get the event sorted quickly? That's a lot of wasted Red launches for many people seeing they have been returned to zero on the reset. Baz

Due to technical issue the event has been reset for some players.
We will prolong the event duration for 3 more days.
We sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you for coming here and keeping us informed. Although we may not like the news, at least we have an idea of what's going on. :):):)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20exz5lm
Username
Hrph
The Sonic Emitter count is restored and working normally again but apparently all collection progress is lost and not recoverable. I personally had just one UFO collection left to go to get the reward building and now must start over. they did grant us 3 extra days on the event but that doesn't replace your real time, real money or game fuel/resources spent.

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
tumblr_nc2fn1ghvy1qaqx8xo2_500.gif

Top Bottom