Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

getting 540000 pts

salars

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03jwtwp1d
Username
Sal
Im looking to save for the Level 7 town hall thats 540000 coins - it looks like a lot of coins.. im at about 50k... getting to 180k to get the runway seemed like a task.

any tips on how to save and types of commercial buildings to keep to get coins faster ? im on level 35 at the moment.

i play about 10 times a day for a bout 10 -15 min each

thanks
s

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
At this early stages, you can get quite a lot of money from collections. Either visit friends and try to click on Cosmic Fuel Stations or Training Centre or use Guest planes. CFS and TC have very good drop rate for space items which will help with launches. And launches are very good to get coins too. Try to start rocket every day, if any of your neighbours has QL active, hop on - without breaking any rules, like hijacking the launch etc.! Calculate how much time you can spend on the game and how often can you click on the coin building. Try to buy the buildings that best suit your style of play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im looking to save for the Level 7 town hall thats 540000 coins - it looks like a lot of coins.. im at about 50k... getting to 180k to get the runway seemed like a task.

any tips on how to save and types of commercial buildings to keep to get coins faster ? im on level 35 at the moment.

thanks
s
Forget the town hall concentrate on getting a grand hotel or 6. Why you may ask, it gives you 300+ on your population and 520 coins every 3 days but the emphasis is on population.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
Have a read of these threads, they might help some.

Last edited:

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23

thanks
s

build car dealership, get the maximum quota (6). It yields gold every 20 mins. But to me the fastest way to earn gold is to focus on landing guest planes which can help you complete collections and their rewards is quite generous. And like @Teboho advised it's better to get hotel. To me the Town Hall is quite useless but I still spent to upgrade cos it looks nice on higher level 😜

Last edited:
Top Bottom