Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What is the best way earn money

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nezzjz
Username
Andy12108
HI
I was wondering what is the best way to make money and quick? I had 200.000 and that took me two weeks to save up,
Is there a better way to earn Money?
As everything has become so expensive at level 32 ?
Thanks

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
I feel like this has been asked and answered a thousand times. However, for the life of me I can not find a thread to link to. Maybe someone else can find it.

In the meantime, there are two good ways to earn coins...

1. Use your neighbor visits to visit neighbors with 5 or 6 planetariums. (Do a search for planetariums and then send invites and PMs to the forum members that mention they have 5 or 6 of them asking for them to accept your neighbor request.) While the planetariums don't give a huge amount of coins, they do give collection items which can then add 2000 coins per completed collection adding up quickly.

2. Build your mission control center (MCC) and then your launch pad. Level up your MCC and build the next launch pad and repeat. The launches (especially the red one) will give you lots of coins for successful launches. Just be careful your first one or two launches and join someone else's launch (check the launch post area) until you get the hang of the launches.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
033gdcb3
Username
SnoozeBloxCity
i am in level 19, i have a jet, 2 turboprops, and two propeller driven planes. one starter, one upgraded. pls help. i am in a lack of money already.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Hi, instead of thinking how to earn more you could also think about how to spend less. Jets are in fact quite expensive for a level 19. Fly your turboprops and propeller driven planes to 3-star all destinations (including alliance task destinations), and you'll probably find yourself in the level 60s when done. During the process, take the weekend greenies, buy land during discount, and build coin buildings. Visit neighbours' space buildings and do launches. You might just realise that it's not money that limits your growth in the game, but rather time ;)

Hi, instead of thinking how to earn more you could also think about how to spend less. Jets are in fact quite expensive for a level 19. Fly your turboprops and propeller driven planes to 3-star all destinations (including alliance task destinations), and you'll probably find yourself in the level 60s when done. During the process, take the weekend greenies, buy land during discount, and build coin buildings. Visit neighbours' space buildings and do launches. You might just realise that it's not money that limits your growth in the game, but rather time ;)

Money was (and still is) a burden at lower levels. You have to spend to progress. Read threads on this forum to determine which route (whether it by hangars/planes/certain buildings) to take. I spend all my coin as soon as I have enough to purchase the next item I need. Continuing developing your space program and participating in launches seemed the best for me.

Per advice from long standing members on this forum I've purchased all land with coins until I was unable now only purchasing with greens during land expansion sales.

Personally, I'd hoard coins and max out your oil output first - pays dividends ongoing.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I suggest that you take the advice in this thread. Start by getting neighbours with 5+ Planetariums, make them favourites and visit them daily. Then work on saving for the Red Launch Pad and Level 3 MCC. Join as many red launches as you can but don’t worry about taking high positions, the coins are good at all positions, even last.

Once your space program is underway focus on upgrading your control tower. The higher the control tower the more hangers you can have which means you can fly more planes which leads to more coins. Don’t go for the big planes until you have 3 starred the destinations of the planes you have already. Upgrade the terminal as you need more passenger capacity and buy and upgrade the oil refineries as you need more fuel capacity.

Buy land only for coins until you can only buy for greens, and only spend greens on land and the green costing oil refinery. Have enough passenger buildings to run your fleet and fill the rest of your city side land with coin producers. As you need more passenger buildings sell the coin buildings to make room for them.

Once your oil refineries are maxed (don’t bother with the upgrade that costs 2000 greens), start working on the Adventure buildings. These in turn will generate more collections which mean more coins. If you don’t want to spend real money on the game just stop at one of each of the Adventure buildings until you get a Louvre. Adventure buildings take up a lot of space and it will cost you real money to get the land to accommodate them.

It is a game of patience as @chili says, but you’ll get there. Ask plenty of questions on the forum, learn to use the search facility, and you’ll have all the help you need.

I suggest that you take the advice in this thread. Start by getting neighbours with 5+ Planetariums, make them favourites and visit them daily. Then work on saving for the Red Launch Pad and Level 3 MCC. Join as many red launches as you can but don’t worry about taking high positions, the coins are good at all positions, even last.

Once your space program is underway focus on upgrading your control tower. The higher the control tower the more hangers you can have which means you can fly more planes which leads to more coins. Don’t go for the big planes until you have 3 starred the destinations of the planes you have already. Upgrade the terminal as you need more passenger capacity and buy and upgrade the oil refineries as you need more fuel capacity.

Buy land only for coins until you can only buy for greens, and only spend greens on land and the green costing oil refinery. Have enough passenger buildings to run your fleet and fill the rest of your city side land with coin producers. As you need more passenger buildings sell the coin buildings to make room for them.

Once your oil refineries are maxed (don’t bother with the upgrade that costs 2000 greens), start working on the Adventure buildings. These in turn will generate more collections which mean more coins. If you don’t want to spend real money on the game just stop at one of each of the Adventure buildings until you get a Louvre. Adventure buildings take up a lot of space and it will cost you real money to get the land to accommodate them.

It is a game of patience as @chili says, but you’ll get there. Ask plenty of questions on the forum, learn to use the search facility, and you’ll have all the help you need.
I will add, when you get to a larger fleet don't feel like you have to upgrade all your planes to the level you are mainly flying, I keep some turbo props, jets and will keep deltas. This is for two reasons, flying only big planes can leave you sat at max fuel for ages waiting for planes to return, or spending the fuel to instantly return. Both of these are inefficient. The other reason is it allows you to do event flights without having to rejig your fleet(massive waste at jet or delta and above). Some events have high yield collections associated with them.

The other thing is say. When you have flights that require items (landing lamp. Add radar etc), I'd recommend targeting different flights at the same time, that way you are spreading which resources you are using. This makes it easier to manage resources and keep all your stock levels higher, which comes in handy when you have event flights which require these items. I was caught out by this in the early days when I'd spent all my landing lamps, then when an event came that needed them I had to switch between Turkish coast and the event flights which made it harder to maximize the event income.

Another thing I forgot to mention about running smaller planes. When i'm not using them for events / alliance missions I use them to run flights to the destinations that drop space items. That ways it helps with keeping your space flights going. The other thing you can do with them is run adventure flights to get maps. This is best done overnight due to the long flight time. I don't think this is good for money (in my limited experience), but it's something I do with my low level planes.

Device
  1. Android
HI
I was wondering what is the best way to make money and quick? I had 200.000 and that took me two weeks to save up,
Is there a better way to earn Money?
As everything has become so expensive at level 32 ?
Thanks
Help me reach 300,000 my code is04i9zknf8 Or plot Njaraganu

Priyo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20wknmwdz
Username
Priyo N
Help me reach 300,000 my code is04i9zknf8 Or plot Njaraganu
See this...may this help you