Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Game reset to zero

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cmh chick
Username
cmh chick
They ask for your old friend code and then ask you in a new game to play to level 3 and then send them the code of the new game. Once they receive that they send you a code which you input in the new game and that will restore your old game. Hope that makes sense! :confused:

For me, it took around 3 days.

If they send you a code, you dont have to use it.
I restored my game via iCloud, need new parts though, Laser Cutter, Hull Parts & Amperemeter again if you can send any that would be awesome :)

IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME.

Opened the game and here's the walk-through.

NOOOOOOOO!!!
Ditto - Arrrrggghhhh - just got my 498th star on Pakman, and then this happens. - screenshot below. Has GI restored your game yet?

image-jpg.1693

@Capt Iz 69 @Kazinho - I trust all is well again with your games after they had reset to zero? Incidentally, how long did you have to wait for the restore code from GI.

Not sure what to do myself now - do if I wait for GI support to send me a restore code for my main Pakman game (I have sent them screenshots) or should I restore from a backup made last Sunday (via iTunes)- assuming it works and doesn't conflict with any of my other games.

Any suggestions fellow AC addicts?

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
@Capt Iz 69 @Kazinho - I trust all is well again with your games after they had reset to zero? Incidentally, how long did you have to wait for the restore code from GI.

Not sure what to do myself now - do if I wait for GI support to send me a restore code for my main Pakman game (I have sent them screenshots) or should I restore from a backup made last Sunday (via iTunes)- assuming it works and doesn't conflict with any of my other games.

Any suggestions fellow AC addicts?

It happened on Saturday.

I sent a support ticket Saturday night, by the time I awoke on Wednesday morning there was a coupon code to input which restored my game entirely (GI game back up is probably the last time you visited a neighbour).

I play on an android so I have no experience with using an icloud back up. Just send a ticket and they'll sort it out for you.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I should also add, I had to follow the walk-through and play up to about level 5 before I could enter the reset code, so maybe just keep playing at a lower level while you are waiting for a restore code.

I also now have a totally different gift list - just to make it difficult.

But it is totally restored and in time to claim my Dali museum - which I thought I would miss out on. Excellent.

It happened on Saturday.

I sent a support ticket Saturday night, by the time I awoke on Wednesday morning there was a coupon code to input which restored my game entirely (GI game back up is probably the last time you visited a neighbour).

I play on an android so I have no experience with using an icloud back up. Just send a ticket and they'll sort it out for you.
Congrats @Kazinho .
You made it (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I should also add, I had to follow the walk-through and play up to about level 5 before I could enter the reset code, so maybe just keep playing at a lower level while you are waiting for a restore code.

But it is totally restored and in time to claim my Dali museum - which I thought I would miss out on. Excellent.
Very good, happy for you. (y)

Pakman is back in the game again after receiving restore token from GI (y)(y) - Fantastic news and chuffed to bits. I have got to say the support received from GI was expedient and very helpful.

Other than gift list changing, everything is restored back to how it was prior to the game crashing. Warehouse buildings, collected items, tokens, neighbours, QLs etc. we're all as I remembered and match my many screenshots.

The Spring has come again !!!!!!!:)

Thanks for the support - much appreciated :)

Pakman is back in the game again after receiving restore token from GI (y)(y) - Fantastic news and chuffed to bits. I have got to say the support received from GI was expedient and very helpful.

Other than gift list changing, everything is restored back to how it was prior to the game crashing. Warehouse buildings, collected items, tokens, neighbours, QLs etc. we're all as I remembered and match my many screenshots.

The Spring has come again !!!!!!!:)
Congrats @Pakman .
Does the new gift list include Fuel20 ;)

Top Bottom