Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Game reset to zero

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hello all, before I contact GI, opened my game this morning and it is onlevel 1, a rapid drop from level 50 and 337 stars.:(:confused::mad: Has this happened to anyone? Have restarted iPad a few times, does not help.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sue,
My first suggestion would be, if you back up your iPad to iCloud automatically every night, to do a restore to the way it was yesterday. Hopefully, you haven't changed anything on your device that would be lost with the restore. If you cannot restore, GI should be able to fix your game for you.
By the way, it's always a good idea to take screenshots of your entire city/airport every couple of weeks or after a new reward building. That way you can prove to GI exactly what your game looked like before the crash.
Cheers,
Tom

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Thanks Tom, my last backup was awhile ago as not done each night and I use my iPad for work too so not comfortable doing a restore for that reason as well as never having done one. Screenshots I do almost daily and have attached my most recent one to a mail to support.

image.jpg
Not good is it!

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
@Capt Iz 69 , OUCH!! Ok so get hold of them, screen shots and all, they will also ask you to verify the game with receipts etc. they came back to me on a daily basis, it took 3 to 4 days. Play the new game and name it as they will need that new name to transfer your existing one to this. I delayed the transfer by a day as I did not play the new game past the tutorial. Good luck and the hardest thing to manage is you coming to terms with your AC addiction..:confused::confused:

Nothing was lost at all, no tokens, chests, nada......

Playing new game does give one a sense of achievement as to the growth to our existing ones.;)

Top Bottom