Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows game crashing

Hi Forum Members

Just an update on my talks with Support regarding this issue. Its seems their dev team is now aware of the problem and they are now working on a fix. No mention of when that will arrive, but I would assume it wont be until the next update/event. Until then, continue using @TeresaLisboa 's solution, it seems to work very well, but you do have to get to that Restore button as soon as it appears.

Good luck

RL

PS. Many thanks once again to the indispensable @TeresaLisboa , where would we be without you.
Hi Robbie
Ivan said it will be a tech update meanwhile which hopefully will solve that issue.
See

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Fedster
sorry for not replaying i had to shoot out of town for work
thanks all for your responses

i could for a while play it if i got the screen out of full mode but still only for a while
but the fix seems to have kicked in while away

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Fedster
the fix seemed to work until the new halloween mission
and now am back to square one and its crashing
even when i set the screen to 50 50

anyone else having this issue today

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
This is a 3 year old thread, but no surprises that the issues still exist. Are you using Bluestacks or some other emulator? If so, there’s your first problem 😬.
Not sure why I did not get an alert on your response.
Anyway, no, not using anything. This is becoming more frequent as the game crashes or closes now every 3-5 minutes.
I'm awaiting another response from G.I. The backups don't help either.
So far, G.I. wants me to use their browser version. Not happy!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Just one thing: I had to go to windows store and force update and install. Before that it seemed to be installed, but it didn’t start, similar to what you all have been reporting.
I have something similar but not the same I load the game then 1-2 mins later it crashed and it crashes every time i try to load it.

Top Bottom