Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.2 tech update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi!
We've decided to release a tech update for 7.2 version to address some of the issues you've encountered sooner rather than later.

• Fix for the 'neighbor visit to your town' icon
  • V-sync for Windows version (it should fix the screen tearing issue)
  • Larger tap radius for icons (it should be easier to collect things)
  • Update to the map scroll system (it should become more predictable)
BONUS: new look for the Hotel and all levels of Baggage Hall. Those were planned for 7.3, but since they were ready by now, well, why not.

The update should be out later this week or early next week.

New_Hotel.jpg

New_Baggage_Hall.jpg

Bent

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
03onn38w
Username
NB-Bent + item
Free2Play I'm wondering if I’m experiencing some kind of bug on my iOS game.
I’m doing alliance task with Owls to Ouagadougou, and have now done a total of 400 flights
without a single item dropped (museum tickets). Can you please confirm yes or no if this is
supposed to be like this? On other 4 special locations I normally got 1 drop in less then 100 flights,
but that was before update.

Free2Play I'm wondering if I’m experiencing some kind of bug on my iOS game.
I’m doing alliance task with Owls to Ouagadougou, and have now done a total of 400 flights
without a single item dropped (museum tickets). Can you please confirm yes or no if this is
supposed to be like this? On other 4 special locations I normally got 1 drop in less then 100 flights,
but that was before update.
These are my numbers for those flights
Tel Aviv 700 flights 3 drops
Canberra 438 flights 2 drops
Erevan 547 / 0
Winnipeg 920/3
Ouagadougou 690/1

So your numbers are ok....
The drop rate stinks 😂

Bent

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
03onn38w
Username
NB-Bent + item
Erevan 547 / 0
Winnipeg 920/3
Ouagadougou 690/1

The drop rate stinks 😂
OMG are you serious?! That’s just unreal 🙈
One alliance member of mine did 500+ flights to my destination last week, and he got 8 drops.
But he have gold membership, and they have improved drop rates as one of the benefits.

Hi!
We've decided to release a tech update for 7.2 version to address some of the issues you've encountered sooner rather than later.

BONUS: new look for the Hotel and all levels of Baggage Hall. Those were planned for 7.3, but since they were ready by now, well, why not.

View attachment 22147

View attachment 22148
Good Job (y) (y) (y) i hope right click for the mouse work like before in windows ;) just reminder :giggle:

Erevan 547 / 0
Winnipeg 920/3
Ouagadougou 690/1

The drop rate stinks 😂
OMG are you serious?! That’s just unreal 🙈
One alliance member of mine did 500+ flights to my destination last week, and he got 8 drops.
But he have gold membership, and they have improved drop rates as one of the benefits.
those are some depressing numbers....
Sorry guys, they’re not THAT bad... I did that in a hurry, forgot to add the #completed collections 🤣
So.....
here it goes
These are my REAL numbers for those flights
Tel Aviv 700 flights 8 drops
Canberra 438 flights 7 drops
Erevan 547 / 5
Winnipeg 920/8
Ouagadougou 690/6
Roughly, yes, 1 drop per 100 flights...

Sorry about that, my mistake

Bent

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
03onn38w
Username
NB-Bent + item
Sorry guys, they’re not THAT bad... I did that in a hurry, forgot to add the #completed collections 🤣
So.....
here it goes
Erevan 547 / 5
Winnipeg 920/8
Ouagadougou 690/6

Yes that's the numbers I'm used to get. But now at Ouagadougou I have passed 400 flights total, and still 0 drops.
I have finished alliance task so I'll stop there and not go for 1000 flights until i know every thing is OK.

Yes that's the numbers I'm used to get. But now at Ouagadougou I have passed 400 flights total, and still 0 drops.
I have finished alliance task so I'll stop there and not go for 1000 flights until i know every thing is OK.
Everytime I get one of those destinations I always fly there. 1000 flights is a lot, I don’t care if it’s dropping or not. I always feel that once you have 2 stars drops are improved even though I think it doesn’t make sense.

So.....
here it goes
Erevan 547 / 5
Winnipeg 920/8
Ouagadougou 690/6

That seems more in order!

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
jeremia39
Great the New Hotel is beautufull. It's nice to see the old ugly buildings slowly be redisigned. Keep it on !
I hope that you will add some green spaces, my city lack of trees and parks.

Erevan 547 / 0
Winnipeg 920/3
Ouagadougou 690/1

The drop rate stinks 😂
Hi theresa did you use the golden dice (sky captain if you got it ) and even the bowl of riches a combination of these three will give you droprates you want believe
When i did my alliance tasks i always made sure to do it wile an event was active so i could use the bowl of riches combined with SC and GD without these bonusses its almost hopeless

Last edited:
Hi!

View attachment 22147

View attachment 22148
I needed that tap radius thing for sure!!!

Hi theresa did you use the golden dice (sky captain if you got it ) and even the bowl of riches a combination of these three will give you droprates you want believe
When i did my alliance tasks i always made sure to do it wile an event was active so i could use the bowl of riches combined with SC and GD without these bonusses its almost hopeless
Hi Mo, those figures aren't right, I forgot to add the completed collections, as you can see on post #7. But no, deliberately I don't use GD nor speed up flights in alliance weekly destinations. I only use GD during map runs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom