Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Game crashed. Launch return time set to 24 hours

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Yesterday I was in a Red Launch with an active QL. The launch set of giving a return time of 2h 23 min, which was correct. Then after 5 minutes my game crashed (as it does way to often), but when I reopen the game the return time of the shuttle is set to 23h 54 minutes and 19 hours left on my QL.

Has anyone else experienced this before? I have had similiar issues before, but not when I`m the one with the QL. I have tried contacting and GI-Support team, but I guess they won`t even open the email I sent them before my QL i expired.

Skjermbilde.PNG

Yesterday I was in a Red Launch with an active QL. The launch set of giving a return time of 2h 23 min, which was correct. Then after 5 minutes my game crashed (as it does way to often), but when I reopen the game the return time of the shuttle is set to 23h 54 minutes and 19 hours left on my QL.

Has anyone else experienced this before? I have had similiar issues before, but not when I`m the one with the QL. I have tried contacting and GI-Support team, but I guess they won`t even open the email I sent them before my QL i expired.

View attachment 3232
I have had similiar issues before serval times.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

View attachment 3232
Write to GI, attach the picture and explain. They should give you one new QL. Fight for it!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)

View attachment 3232

The same thing happen to me. I emailed GI with pictures and they sent me a new QL which I still have.

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
A little update: I sent an email to support yesterday and actually got a reply yesterday on a sunday. However the reply was just requesting more info/images from my game. I may have been a bit stupid asking about some other problems with my game at the same time, (Sweets Factories and Caterings only producing 1 item instead of 2 and City Hall becoming unfinished again) that may affect the handling time and if Im unlucky they will only focus on one of my problems. Will keep this thread updated if/when something changes.

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
They will also know that you have additional aircraft, they dont miss a thing?
Good luck:);):D(y)
As Agent_L says this is a known bug for GI and I only have Deltas in the event hangars. I`ll take the risk of them dissapearing. Beeing able to fly the extra planes is definitely worth it with "cheap" planes.

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Forgot to update here, but on friday my case with GI Support was resolved, giving me a new QL and reimbursing me with bank notes for unfished buildings and production upgrades that had dissapered/switched with a previous bug. It took some emails and many screenshots, but my first and only contact with GI support was very pleasant.

Maybe the fact that I just had spent real money on bank notes hjelped my case, I have impression that most people on this forum have had some of bad experiences with GI support.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Maybe the fact that I just had spent real money on bank notes hjelped my case, I have impression that most people on this forum have had some of bad experiences with GI support.
I believe it's merely because happy people tend to stay quiet while angry people go out and spread the angry word.
I also had a problem with event reward not showing up. It took some time but they gave me the building, eventually.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I had an issue with production buildings going down to one (from four) slots. Someone suggested moving them to the city side and then they stopped reverting (GI reimbursed the greenies each time) I now have them on the airport side and they have stayed at three each (the last time I upgraded them it was to three instead of the original four and I bought another building and upgraded that one to three) I, too, spend real money on greenies and that has not prevented GI treating me poorly. Maybe they have changed since then (my last support issue has been over a month ago)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Different people have different definition of "poor treatment".
Eg two weeks of waiting for some are unacceptable while for others it's just normal.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Different people have different definition of "poor treatment".
Eg two weeks of waiting for some are unacceptable while for others it's just normal.
from what i noticed recently, paying customers have issue resolved and responded faster. Long time ago i bought some greenies (once), and when i had an issue it takes much faster then now (i'm waiting for 4 weeks now to have my problem resolved). Last time was 10 days. It is not about amount of issue occurred - it is about time needed for simple generic responses. Now some neighbors got similar problem resolved within few days. Only 24 response was when i initially raised ticket.
My experience told me that paying customers have better treatment.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
from what i noticed recently, paying customers have issue resolved and responded faster. Long time ago i bought some greenies (once), and when i had an issue it takes much faster then now (i'm waiting for 4 weeks now to have my problem resolved). Last time was 10 days. It is not about amount of issue occurred - it is about time needed for simple generic responses. Now some neighbors got similar problem resolved within few days. Only 24 response was when i initially raised ticket.
My experience told me that paying customers have better treatment.
Well, it makes sense that people who support the game get priority treatment.
But for one, as the time passes, more people create accounts and more players = more issues = every issue takes longer to resolve just because there is more workload.
As for similar problems it also can be very deceiving. Eg I can't visit you and I can't visit M22 - the message is same. However your trick works on you and on Joe7, but it never works on M22. So this is one example of an issue that looks similar, but it's not same after all.

Top Bottom