Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GAME CRASH - now at level 34 and NO planetariums :(

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Very unhappy when my laptop crashed and now I'm at level 34 and have NOTHING. Will a neighbor please visit and let me know what they see? I've contacted GI support and am VERY upset.

@Blue Aero
Hi Blue,
Your airport still looks good to me. 6 planetariums, 2 training centers, level 60 - seems to have everything that was there before. So it must still be ok on GI's servers.
Hopefully they can restore quickly.

Blue Aero.JPG

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Thank you @crescent moon !

@david smith I was hoping to get a more current backup from GI because otherwise I will lose my recent buildings (sweets factories) and greenies I purchased the other day. If all else fails, I will try the backup. Unfortunately it is almost a month old and I would lose my newest buildings and neighbors if I had to use it (although it is better than the alternative!)

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
Very unhappy when my laptop crashed and now I'm at level 34 and have NOTHING. Will a neighbor please visit and let me know what they see? I've contacted GI support and am VERY upset.
Your airport still looks the same for me too. I just can't visit any of your buildings because of this stupid update.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Your airport still looks the same for me too. I just can't visit any of your buildings because of this stupid update.

Thank you! Hopefully it will be able to be resolved by GI and my rocket doesn't get lost in space. I knew I should have backed it up yesterday when I thought about it. SMH - I know better from my Network Administrator background too (now turning computer programmer)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Same happened to me 4 months ago. Write a list of everyzhing lost, let someone make you as many screenshots as they can to cover all of yours buildings (i'm on business trip and cannot do it now). I'm not 100% sure gi will be able to restore your game to current point (they were unable to restore mine). And ask for all lost items. I'm still fighting for some lost items.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Same happened to me 4 months ago. Write a list of everyzhing lost, let someone make you as many screenshots as they can to cover all of yours buildings (i'm on business trip and cannot do it now). I'm not 100% sure gi will be able to restore your game to current point (they were unable to restore mine). And ask for all lost items. I'm still fighting for some lost items.

Ok - thanks! You would think if people can access it on their server they should be able to restore it to my computer ---- hope people will take screen shots for me?

Thank you! Hopefully it will be able to be resolved by GI and my rocket doesn't get lost in space. I knew I should have backed it up yesterday when I thought about it. SMH - I know better from my Network Administrator background too (now turning computer programmer)
when GI gets the game restored you should do a weekly backup, or after a shuttle lands, I backup every week on friday

My game was also taken back to that time frame a couple months ago. I had no problems
getting my game back. However I only went on the game briefly once or twice. My thinking with
this was if you just keep the game open, do some other things then it would seem more likely
that GI server will sync with you and then update to this old wrong setup of your airport.
Being that this is still happening I kind of wonder where in the world they have these old
backups and more importantly......why?

But yeah I would not go back into the game until they send a code. If they ask for any screenshots disconnect from the web first. Should minimize the chance of server sync
with your game.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
They said it could not be restored. Fortunately I did have a backup although it was a month old so I did lose my three new sweets factories and second runway six, gold tokens, silver tokens, fuel stores of PEB and high end rocket fuel, etc. Thanks to Cath who sent me screen shots of EVERYTHING in my city and airport, I should be able to get those items restored and hopefully most of my fuel, bonuses, and tokens (which I couldn't send screen shots of) I do have my S2 planes, planetariums, and training centers though! :) A lesson to backup more frequently - I was going to wait for a few more hours until the fourth sweets factory finished building and it crashed before then.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
My thinking is the backup it reverted to was in the backup bin folder - in which case why do they not backup the game data more frequently?

Since my neighbors saw my city as it should be why could GI not restore it to my computer?

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Yes - we've done this one before -

Needing 3 xray scanners, 4 routers, 3 smart glass and all sweets factory items --- waiting for GI to send me the missing buildings and in the mean time, I'm collecting items to build them

Top Bottom