Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday October 23rd, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Thanks to those neighbors who continued sending me gifts in the last 3 days and sorry I was not able to return gifts in the last 3 days. My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. I didn't realize there is a new update until I sent half of my gifts already, so I sent Aerosol to the second half of my neighbors. Both of my games have been updated and the Dart Skies event is on now. Please speak up if you do not need Aerosol.

@steveowa: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Toertchen: sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: returned your Fuel (20).
@mohsen larijani: sent you Earplugs.
@Loverboy Smith: sent you Gyroscope.
@SannSunn: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@el_angelus: sent you Blanket.
@Gt city: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nina: sent you Earplugs.
@M22: sent you Earplugs.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Fuel (20).
@Marcio Veiga: sent you Fuel (20).
@Puppy Chou: returned you Earplugs.
@Kamikaze: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@suzy: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Pakman: send you Fuel (20).
@stevel2606: sent you Fuel (20).
@HP-: sent you Spare Propeller.
@melony: sent you Earplugs.
@Lmerimac: sent you Aerosol.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: Sent you Aerosol.
@Toddfish: sent you Earplugs.
@hansle10: sent you Aerosol.
@javi: sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: sent you Fuel (20).
@Ledwyn: sent you Fuel (20).
@Az1: sent you Fuel (20).

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks all for the gifts. I would be grateful for the following items:

Aerosol
Oscillating Beacon
Fuel Catalyst
Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a97qpdf
Username
Gouranga
Hello everyone :)

I am very happy for all those present to fulfill the quest: Aerosol, Bright lantern ...
I could fulfill this task because I can not even visit my friends. Thank you all for your help

Game code: a97qpdf

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
After 4 weeks I decided to continue to play, despite the fact I lost all the friends and could not send invitation to anyone. Please kindly add me to your game again. I will appreciate fuel20 trading and items for hangar. Thanks a lot
Try to send you a request without exclude you from my list.
I´m not convinced to exclude you before send a request. I´d like to visit your planetarium (when the bug fixed)

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Dear neighbors,
Please keep your signature updated because I can´t see what you need using your username. Everyone appears with an old request like reserve hangar level 2 and when I visited the neighbor, he already completed level 3.

After 4 weeks I decided to continue to play, despite the fact I lost all the friends and could not send invitation to anyone. Please kindly add me to your game again. I will appreciate fuel20 trading and items for hangar. Thanks a lot

@Pavolko_Gun
I just added your game, and soon afterwards I received a gift from you (Protective cover) although I still cannot visit your city.
But perhaps a small step in the right direction.
MD

@Pavolko_Gun
But perhaps a small step in the right direction.

Thanks a lot, very kind of you, it means a great breakthrough for me to get back at least one original friend and very good indeed, there is a tiny hope they will settle everything. I would appreciate if you send me any item for hangar. After completion I will overload you with fuel20 :)

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Thanks for all the help on Sweets Factories ! 48 Items ! .........QUEST ITEMS..... ....GYROSCOPES & FUEL HOSES would be appreciated . Sincerely , LB . Able to gift LEYDEN JARS . Thanks Again !

Last edited:

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Dear neighbors,
Please keep your signature updated because I can´t see what you need using your username. Everyone appears with an old request like reserve hangar level 2 and when I visited the neighbor, he already completed level 3.
You don't need Leyden Jars ? Does anyone need them ? What are they for ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom