Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday February 12th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items YouCan Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and pasteyour signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@Shinobi273: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Gouranga111: sent you Plasma Clot.
@steveowa: sent you Attitude Indicator.
@TSharper: sent you Fuel (20).
@mohsen larijani: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Toertchen: sent you Fuel (20).
@suzy: sent you Fuel (20).
@M22: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Khiez: sent you Guestbook.
@LAX: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Ledwyn: sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: sent you Fuel (20).
@SannSunn: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Gt city: sent you Landing Lamp.
@vayka1: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: sent you Fuel (20).
@spearman78: sent you Fuel (20).
@Capt Iz 69: sent you Fuel (20) if you can just return Passenger (10) would be great.
@melony: sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel (20).
@Lmerimac: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Grumpy: sent you Fuel (20).
@Wai: sent you Fuel (20).
@jaod: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Tamic: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Chloe11111: sent you Fuel (20).
@Hburr: sent you Fuel (20).
@Puppy Chou: sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed
Good day..

thanks for sending me gifts (y)(y):happy:

Osc beacon to @Eric The Great and @airport citywide
F20 to @Long , @zenmie , @SannSunn , @Tecmage , @Hotdog , @Wai , @spearman78 , @Jgm85
Yagi Uda to @Loverboy Smith and @suzy - :love::love: thanks for returning the antenna
@Illi assbly robot
@Tamic - do not have vivaldi antenna sent you spare propeller
@jaod sent you ??? fm khiez002 as what you need in your signature - kinda forgot what i hv sent :shy:
@Support4u sent you server rack
@belledohna sent F20 to fritofly and lampshade

@Matina - thanks and will send my antenna when gift time is reset :love:

@Lmerimac sent you F(3) fm khiez002

Happy Flying

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
@Loverboy Smith .. I'll be happy to send you paper cutters, but I need your item first, since I can only return it !!
I'll send it for as long as you need them then !
Thank you , Let's wait a few days . Your SIG says you can send them . My priority is Hangers . Is there any Level 10 items you can send ? Let me try receiving Level 10 stuff as Gifts . I hate sending people stuff they don't need . Especially when I need so many . I would need 9 . I didn't know when the Giants broke down they could only be repaired with Greens . That's one reason I would like Control Tower Items 1st . but any level 10 Items would be great !

Last edited:

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts. I would be grateful for the following items:

Fuel 20
Fuel Catalyst

Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avhu7n3
Username
Illi
Thanks to Khiez and Tamic for components for cosmic fuel station! (More still needed :) )
@jaod, please return the shedder :)

Username: illy
Friend code: avhu7n3
Level/Stars/Hearts: 25/0/4

Items I need:

towel (4x), shampoo, server rack, POS Terminal, Glass Display Case, Assembly robot (1x), Space Ship Engine (2x), Laser Level (4x), Robot Tester (4x), Shredder, Stamp, Money Counter, Fuel 20

Items I can send:

Copy machine, Loader, Passengers (5), Fuel catalyst, Towel, Imprinter, Earrings, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Keyboard, Fuel (20), cable, Powerful radio transmitter, Video Wall, Motor for Spaceship, Text Book, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Airplane Tier, Wide Angle Binoculars, Fuel additives, Drill machine, Communication antenna, Additional radar, Gold Bracelet, Paper Shredder, Spare Wire, Part of Hull, Passenger seat, Flight catering, Navigation module, Light Beacon, Packing Machine, City Model, Fuel Hose, Alto meter

Gifts I sent
@Khiez - fuel 20
@Khiez002 - text book
@Tamic - spare wire
@Jaod2 - shredder
All others will receive Fuel 20 later today

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
@Khiez send me foppyour antenna I will return @Uncle Mans thanks for the patrol drones I have completed 8. @Loverboy Smith i can also send paper cutters and I haven't upgraded my town hall
You mean to tell me your not the former Mario's Dad . Your code name almost threw me for a floop . I had Hyjack problems with him and R3d_F1v3 ? Supposedly a Glitch of some sort . No apology . Just Denial . I'm just being cautious . The Clinton School of Truth and all .

Last edited:
You mean to tell me your not the former Mario's Dad . Your code name through me . I had Hyjack problems with him and R3d_F1v3 ? Supposedly a Glitch of some sort . No apology . Just Denial . I'm just being cautious . The Clinton School of Truth and all .

Hi @Loverboy Smith
I am still here and not 'former' .... but my game stopped working after an update in late November which is why I don't post very often.
I am not masquerading as anyone else in this forum, neither have I deliberately hijacked any launches in the past, so likely to be a glitch out of our control.
If you want an apology then here it is.

I apologise if I appeared to hijack your launch.

I don't remember doing it and it is certainly not something I would do deliberately without prior permission.
Thanks, however, for finally letting me know what the problem was. You may recall that I asked you on 17-Nov 2015 but you replied without providing details.
Kind Regards
MD

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Gifts just sent out, thanks to all who have sent me stuff. Will try and help out with returns :)

@Marcio Veiga That would be great, I can alternate gifts daily between that and sending you Fuel20 so I am giving you something back for your help
@zenmie Kept sending patrol drone by accident, I have enough but can send more back if needed. . Will change to Energy Saving Lamp as we both need them. Sent F20 to both support games

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asoljto
Username
jaod2
Thank you for the shredder @Illi it completed my terminal! I returned sent it back to you as requested. @Khiez thanks for the binoculars! One step closer to completing my control tower upgrade.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marios 888
Username
Marios 888
You mean to tell me your not the former Mario's Dad . Your code name almost threw me for a floop . I had Hyjack problems with him and R3d_F1v3 ? Supposedly a Glitch of some sort . No apology . Just Denial . I'm just being cautious . The Clinton School of Truth and all .
Hi!
No my code name is my sons name. He started the game and then he quitter because he didn't have patient .... So I started it and since I am an iPad user I can't change my code name. I registerd under my name because that's who I am...
And no relation to @Mario's Dad :)
So whoever needs something just send a request.... Happy to help as other have helped me A LOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom