Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday August 14th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
042tbzgr
Username
klaudia
Hi there,

Today I'm leaving for vacations so if there's a message to call me back don't delete me I'll try to play if i have a chance :D

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

I would be grateful for the following:

Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
A huge and special thank you to @belledohna @Mizscout @vayka1 @Chloe11111 @Robby Kusuma for helping with my level 9 items. Just about done with those!

On another note, my dagummit game has been reset, so will while I'm waiting for that game to be restored, no gifts to that game for now.
So I should cancel the gift I was about to send you? Perfect timing.

Incidentally, can someone explain the "return but can't send" concept to me? I've tried returning what people sent but I can't send and they don't get the same.

Device
  1. Android

Incidentally, can someone explain the "return but can't send" concept to me? I've tried returning what people sent but I can't send and they don't get the same.
I will give you an example.
Tadashi1 has Fuel 20
Tadashi2 has Passenger 10
Fuel and Passenger are 2 related items.
So if T1 send F20 to T2, T2 will receive F20.
And if T2 send back or return to T1, T1 will not receive F20 that hit back by T2. T1 will receive P10. Why? Because T2 has no F20 in his gift list.

We only can send what we have in the gift list.
If we hitback gifts those are not in our gift list, the system will automatticaly change the items that related in our gift list.

Related items is the item you can only have 1 in your list and other has the others.
Example of Related Items:
Pass10-F20
Gryscoop-Altimeter
Building items (because you can only have 1 item and friends have other 3.)

I hope you understand.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78

You've got a perfect example going on right now with the antennae you need for your MCC3. Most higher-level players can't gift those since we've already completed the MCC3. But if you send your antenna, we can send one in return.

With that said, of course feel free to send a few my way and I'll return them.

Device
  1. Android
You've got a perfect example going on right now with the antennae you need for your MCC3. Most higher-level players can't gift those since we've already completed the MCC3. But if you send your antenna, we can send one in return.

Ahhh that kind of hitback

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

So how do you find out what you can return? Is that just a forum exercise? I.e. You sent x, I'll hit return and you tell me what you received?

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
So how do you find out what you can return? Is that just a forum exercise? I.e. You sent x, I'll hit return and you tell me what you received?

As you pass through both special events and building levels 7-10 (plus things like repair bases and mission control buildings, you will notice that you have some items in your inventory that later you can no longer send (stadium benches, anyone?)
Some people lose track of what they once had for CT7, for example. Other players might make note of it in their signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom