Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday August 14th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
So how do you find out what you can return? Is that just a forum exercise? I.e. You sent x, I'll hit return and you tell me what you received?

Originally, level 6 was the highest level. When later levels were added, the game designers decided to do things a bit differently, presumably to cut down on the clutter in our inventories.
So when you have a level 6 terminal, you can fly to Nepal to collect items for T7. Once you have T7, these items disappear from the things you might bring back from there.
So the next time you bring back another server rack you can never use, thank G! for the change.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Polar: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
@Robby Kusuma: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Additional Radar.
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Wireless Compass.
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Kamikaze: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel Hose.
@LAX: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Flight Catering.
@Knut: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Navigation Module.
@TSharper: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
@Az1: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: thanks for the Wireless compass, Sent you Fuel (20).
@Zero: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20). However I don't need Fuel (20), please do not send items I do not ask for.
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@nsari: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel (20).
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@suzy: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Earplugs.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a50x60d
Username
Mazer327
@Long Sorry about the fuel. I thought I looked and you needed it, but clearly I was mistaken as it is not in the list of your required items. I will be sure to give you something like a landing lamp (one of the few things I can give you actually want) next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom