Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday April 15th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make The trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@Toertchen: sent you Fuel (20).
@mohsen larijani: sent you Spare Wire.
@melony: sent you Spare Wire.
@stevel2606: sent you Landing Lamp.
@suzy: sent you Fuel (20).
@steveowa: sent you Earplugs.
@Pakman: sent you Fuel (20).
@LAX: sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi, sent you Spare Wire.
@Kamikaze: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nina: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@greensmith: sent you Fuel (20).
@Macintoshman: sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
@Theo1977: sent you Fuel (20).
@GamingSwiftie: sent you Fuel (20).
@Meagansoroka: sent you Spare Wire.
@Lmerimac: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Gt city: sent you Earplugs.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel (20).
@Eva: sent you Fuel (20).
@Neil ellor: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Gouranga111: sent you Fuel (20).
@Capt Iz 69: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Bruno237: sent you Spare Wire.
@Tamic: sent you Fuel Hose.
@TSharper: sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
Couldn't complete quest but a big thanks to everyone for their help. Just need items for building constructions/upgrades now. Flight items and fuel are welcome too.

OT - Can I store the card hangar in the warehouse in case this event makes a comeback sometime later?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amjdodt
Username
JP
@mia/a1r1vry spare wire
@Silvestris fuel additives
@gordan76 grinding machine
@Rizzi87 solar cell
@Wai exit sign
@Eva Fuel 20
@juve Fuel 20
@Tamic Fuel hose
@Meri Spare prop
@as-fuel.earplug fuel 20
@itismie_f20_pass fuel 20
@Kamikaze fuel 20
@Marve catlyst
@macfaro stapler
@zenmie fuel 20

Please see below, I can use some of the items I sent and i prefer items to build but otherwise send flight required items.

Also if you want me to return an item as a gift that i don't need please friend japesyy (code japesyy) which i will return all items sent to me.

Last edited:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
<snip>

OT - Can I store the card hangar in the warehouse in case this event makes a comeback sometime later?

Unfortunately not, only if you have an un-built one. So if it's already built you either need to keep it or delete it. I would keep it unless you are desperate for space airport side.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ay6x514
Username
#wuk-(item)
Hi Everyone! I just finished moving last week and found a few tablets that I had purchased as gifts on sale last year that I had completely forgotten about. I was able to have GI restore a level 37 game that I had going when one of my tablets was accidentally broken, and started a new gifting game on the other one. Please add my #wuk2 and #wuk3 android games listed in my sig. I currently only have myself as my other neighbors, and would really like to be able to gift. I am going to limit both games to 20-30 neighbours and send out as much Fuel-20 (or whatever you may request) daily. I only ask for an occasional item to complete the buildings that I need to level up. I've been playing all 3 games a few times a day, and am actually enjoying playing the lower level games more than my main game! At least until the next event comes along... :)

I'll remove the other games from my signature once I have enough neighbours to gift to.

Thanks, and happy flying!

-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom