Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 29th August 2014 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Hi everyone thanks for the awesome gifts! I'm in desperate need of observation drones and fuel hoses. as well as one coffee machine. I will send out observation drones in return. Thanks again in advance.

See sig.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
*** UPDATED SIGNATURE ***

Puppy Chou : sent fuel hose from Massimo4256. Please send me observation drone (I need 8pcs...).

Thanks

Massimo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Dear friend, for my main game (Massimo4256) I need:
@Pakman, @Gt city : Can you please send me Hand Dryer (I need 3pcs).
@Mrstepot, Can you please send me Motion Sensor (I need 1pcs).
@Pakman , : Can you please send me Patrol Drone (I need 4pcs).
@Mario's Dad : Can you send me Demodulator (I need 3pcs)
Neil ellor , Rsorour, greensmith: Can you send Floor washer
Thanks

Massimo

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Dear friend, for my main game (Massimo4256) I need:
@Pakman, @Gt city : Can you please send me Hand Dryer (I need 3pcs).
@Mrstepot, Can you please send me Motion Sensor (I need 1pcs).
@Pakman , : Can you please send me Patrol Drone (I need 4pcs).
@Mario's Dad : Can you send me Demodulator (I need 3pcs)
Neil ellor , Rsorour, greensmith: Can you send Floor washer
Thanks

Massimo

I will send floor washer but when you have enough let me know.
I would prefer to send the 3D printer as you return energy saving lamp. You are my only neighbour who has this

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Ok go ahead with 3D Printer, I will RESEND Energy Saving Lamp.
Also my game LauraB72 has Energy saving lamp so you can send the same gift also to this account.

Massimo

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks to my good neighbors, have everything I need for my Level 9 buildings. Please gift Level 9 items to others!
I have not completed the buildings yet, so I can continue to send Level 9 gifts (Floor Washer, 3D Printer, Coffee Machine) to neighbors who need them. If you want something specific, please PM me!
Cheers,
Tom

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi everyone thanks for the awesome gifts! I'm in desperate need of observation drones and fuel hoses. as well as one coffee machine. I will send out observation drones in return. Thanks again in advance.

See sig.

Puppy Chou Just send you obs drone - let me know if your need more. I will not complete my TH or Terminal unitl I see that all my neighbors have their items.
I need 4x Info Sign 3x ESL 3x Hand Dryer - would appreciate any and all assistance. --- Bill --
Note: Please post a note on my profile if you need anything I can send Hand Dryer, Info Sign, Obs Drone(y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

I still need a few items for Jpjpjp and Jpjpjp999.
vayka1 and Suresh, could you please sent the last Lamps to my games?
Bali Hi, nsari, billsnj, could two of you sent Observation drones. I try to keep my signature up to date so not to many are sent....
Pakman or Rsorour, could one of you sent a Coffee machine to Jpjpjp? Edit, Thank you Pakman

Thank you all

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
No problem Ramy (Rsorour). By the way... How are your girls?

I have to say... they are being girls already ;) One is a drama queen .. the other is learning to become one at the age of 10 months...Ouch!! They are growing pretty fast. One is losing teeth and one is gaining some. and the tooth fairy is getting a headache. I hope the twins are taking it easy on you... I saw an earlier post in the QL thread about birthdays this weekend.. Its been a year already????
Ramy

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have to say... they are being girls already ;) One is a drama queen .. the other is learning to become one at the age of 10 months...Ouch!! They are growing pretty fast. One is losing teeth and one is gaining some. and the tooth fairy is getting a headache. I hope the twins are taking it easy on you... I saw an earlier post in the QL thread about birthdays this weekend.. Its been a year already????
Ramy
Rsorour, almost.... We celebrate it next weekend, their birthday is two days later... I total: 2 teeth and 4 daipers each a day which yell Teeth.... Hope they get the rest soon. It's fun to see the differences between them. Normally (with one) you don't notice small things in caracter. I think the girl will be in charge in the future...

Btw, pakman just sent one

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Top Bottom