Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 1st February 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Got the sign thanks alot please send me one tomoro i definetely sent u choc candies today and yesterday will send you passrngers next time and tell you when i have sent them then telle if u got it :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
pienicki
I have DND signs from my I Fly 2 account which is Android. That will work fine. I still have almost four hours until my gifts reset. Right before I send the DND sign, I will make sure your signature didn't change. I hope you are getting a load of gifts from everyone.
I Fly 2

PS. We are neighbors on my I Fly 2 account so all Android gifts will exchange. I guess if we were to lose one, its better to have Android to Android as there aren't any gifts that be can't exchange. As long as we have them to send, that is. :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Oh THANK YOU thats kind of you, if i get them before please send either a projector or a radar, yes check sig will change it in if i do get them THANKS SO MUCH

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Man, same here, the weekend code doesn't work for me eithre, no error and no confirmation, just like adding a new neighbor code.

I've sent an e-mail to GIS asking for help, but I don't wait for anything from them.

I've sent an e-mail to GIS asking for help, but I don't wait for anything from them.
air canillas: Yes, I opened tickets yesterday and today too, nobody responded yet.

Sending my items back, I hope you all get it.
Sky Ranger I received your gifts the past few days. But like everybody I don't receive much the past 3 days.
So sending out to cap'n5 Sky Ranger s8s Suresh Long mel NWA Air Aero
zenmie: didn't receive anything from you in the last several days, just sent you Spare Wire, see if you can receive it.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv thanks! Ur one of the rare guys who i still get presents from :) :)
Glad they are making it through... (y) - trying my best to send out gifts to all I can.... with the ongoing promo on CrApple - just not getting the time.. but drop rate is really screwedup on it... Christ... GIS really know how to screw you over with making you spend real cash at every opportunity!!!

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
Thanks for everyones help. I just sent out the last of my gifts for today. I will send again late tonight or tomorrow. sig is current.

Glad they are making it through... (y) - trying my best to send out gifts to all I can.... with the ongoing promo on CrApple - just not getting the time.. but drop rate is really screwedup on it... Christ... GIS really know how to screw you over with making you spend real cash at every opportunity!!!

tdv: thanks for the load of Spare Propellers you sent earlier today, your gifts still came through during all this mess! (y)

Reactions: tdv

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hello to all. Yesterday I entered neither the chat nor in the game, so I don't know if the GIS server issues has been solved. I've tried to add @nsari and it has not happened at all. Today I sent (hope you've received them)

air canillas, thanks for try to add me ;) But It seem failed because I don't see you in my waiting list...
So, today Let me try to add you...I hope you can accepted (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom