Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Free2Play....are we getting close for windows update?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
@cward The answer is about CURRENT situation, not about coming update. Pools of players are being merged. Players from iOS and Android report exchanging goods though with glitches. That's the reason I want to know where things are going to.

Got ya! GI said they're eliminating Anderl..... from game. I got the response from them this morning!

Chuck

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Since I decided to try my luck under WP version of AC, I tried to figure out some aspects of the coming update via TS.
I think I asked very specific questions:
1. Will each platform keep separate scoring in weekly races?
2. Will we be able to exchange gifts between Windows PC and Windows Phone?
3. Will we be able to launch rockets together from Windows PC and Windows Phone?

The reply was inefficient as usual:
My name is Mary and I am glad to help you.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that games on Windows 8/10 and Windows Phone are different. They are not compatible with each other and there is no interaction provided.
Do they understand the difference between Present and Future Tenses? Okay, let it be very secret information then why don't you say it straight: "It's classified" or "I don't know" or "Stop bothering us". I really appreciate straight replies much more than such useless combinations of words they prefer to throw back.
From my observations in recent time my assumed answers are:
1. Yes (should be) - IOS and Android friend can confirm that they have separate top 100 races even when they are able to "interact" with each others. Same should apply for other platforms.
2. Yes, after the update (what is unknown for me is WP10 - as some devices will receive upgrade to WP 10 in later time (my phone included). W10 and WP10 are more similar (8.1 is much different and not compatible).
3. Yes (should be after the update) and my assumption is that all platforms will be able to collaborate on launching and exchanging gifts (IOS, Android, W10 and WP10).
Regarding support answers, please keep in mind that english is not their native language and confusion with tenses can happen.
That BIG update that is planned/released for all platforms at the almost same time is I think that all platforms can/will be able to collaborate.

Top Bottom