Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forum Updates

In the future once the bugs have been worked out and if GI goes ahead with making Airport City a multi-platform Game.

We will consider merging mobile devices and windows forums into one.

We will advise ahead of time of this major change but for now windows mobile and pc have been merged.
sound like a good idea

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
It looks to me as if the cross platform support is with us since the last upgrade - certainly Android and Windows are working ok together as I have an account on each to test. I imagine IOS is the same - just not sure about Amazon and Facebook players. (is anyone able to confirm this?) Not seen any official change from GI as yet but hopefully before too long we could move to a simpler forum based on functions - Trading, Space Flights and Alliances with general chat being used for most other things. It might be good if the space forum had an extra category "Not Launch Related" for all issues relating to space travel other than specific launch announcements.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
It looks to me as if the cross platform support is with us since the last upgrade - certainly Android and Windows are working ok together as I have an account on each to test. I imagine IOS is the same - just not sure about Amazon and Facebook players. (is anyone able to confirm this?) Not seen any official change from GI as yet but hopefully before too long we could move to a simpler forum based on functions - Trading, Space Flights and Alliances with general chat being used for most other things. It might be good if the space forum had an extra category "Not Launch Related" for all issues relating to space travel other than specific launch announcements.
IOS is working, I think facebook also

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
While the idea is theoretically good, the public forums are already too large to interact with everybody and people tend to escape into PM threads. Which kinda defeats the purpose of forum.
I think we need a feature of private or semi-private subforums, where people could narrow down to the circle they want to interact with.

Top Bottom