Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forum temporarily down...?

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
Surfed into the forum today only to find a page saying "This account has been suspended. Contact your hosting provider for more information." What's going on here? I was enjoying this forum immensely, and now it looked like it had gone MIA!

A few minutes later I tried to dig up some cached version of the site, and could view a few cached pages. Clicked a link to some thread, and suddenly it was all there again!

This is enough to get your coffee down your windpipe in sheer angst and frustration! Is there anyone who can explain what's going on? Is your web hosting service playing tricks on you? Forgot to pay the bill? ;-)

Surfed into the forum today only to find a page saying "This account has been suspended. Contact your hosting provider for more information." What's going on here? I was enjoying this forum immensely, and now it looked like it had gone MIA!

A few minutes later I tried to dig up some cached version of the site, and could view a few cached pages. Clicked a link to some thread, and suddenly it was all there again!

This is enough to get your coffee down your windpipe in sheer angst and frustration! Is there anyone who can explain what's going on? Is your web hosting service playing tricks on you? Forgot to pay the bill? ;-)
Had the same happene to me thaut it was over but thank god a few minutes (hours) later it was back up and running .
Gave me a scare, and made me realise there is no way too stay in contact with other forummembers should the forum for some reason realy close down.
somthing to think about

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
Had the same happene to me thaut it was over but thank god a few minutes (hours) later it was back up and running .
Gave me a scare, and made me realise there is no way too stay in contact with other forummembers should the forum for some reason realy close down.
somthing to think about
Yes, that would be a complete disaster. Are there any forum admins or mods about who can tell what's happened? The forum does have a corresponding Facebok page, but nothing much happens there, since all of the action is on the forum. I did post the same comment there as I did here, haven't seen any response yet.

Yes, that would be a complete disaster. Are there any forum admins or mods about who can tell what's happened? The forum does have a corresponding Facebok page, but nothing much happens there, since all of the action is on the forum. I did post the same comment there as I did here, haven't seen any response yet.
First place i went to look for answers was facebook and twitter but as you said nothing at all.
And the admins will probebly respond thrue this thread ore post something about as soon as possible

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
The issue was with the web host for the game.

There was a misunderstanding as it was discovered the site was down.
@Dave the owner was contacted and he in turn contacted the web host and sorted out what they perceived the problem was.

The forum was down for approximately an 90 minutes.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
somthing to think about

absolutely ! we should have a secondary way to communicate in case of break down !

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
All fine and fixed now! (y)
Great! We're all pleased it was only temporary, it certainly gave me the fright of the decade!
Is your web hosting service playing tricks on you? Forgot to pay the bill? ;-)
It would appear that I wasn't too far off with my initial guesses! :D
Perhaps time to look around for another web hosting service? Or are they the least unfavourable alternative?

I'm also pleased that you have the Facebook page for communication, should the site go down again in the future!

Regards,
/Cajsa

Top Bottom