Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Resolved Forum Spammers

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Hi @Dave,
Recently, I have seen lots of spammers on this forum. What’s strange is that half of them is the same website and writes almost the same thing. But the most important question is - why does it always appear in the wiki discussion? Has it always been like this? Or is just that I haven’t notice them before? Is there any particular reason behind this?

Regards,
KenKyu

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
FYI:

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
FYI:
I will continue to help report these spammers

Hi @Dave,
Recently, I have seen lots of spammers on this forum. What’s strange is that half of them is the same website and writes almost the same thing. But the most important question is - why does it always appear in the wiki discussion? Has it always been like this? Or is just that I haven’t notice them before? Is there any particular reason behind this?

Regards,
KenKyu

It may seem like a lot, but infact it's very few.

Since I wrote that post less then one month ago which @Barkmi4 (Mike) has linked to above - a further 4605 spam bots have been denied access to the forum.

The ones you see on here, are the human spammers. People paid to sign up to as many sites as possible and post their nonsense. A lot use the free disposable email adresss sites, which I have banned from the forum, however they have a vast arsenal of domains available and it would be impossible to ban every one.

As I said before, a few spammers a week, I can live with that. Just hit the report button and one of the team will remove it as soon as we get notified. (y)

It may seem like a lot, but infact it's very few.

Since I wrote that post less then one month ago which @Barkmi4 (Mike) has linked to above - a further 4605 spam bots have been denied access to the forum.

The ones you see on here, are the human spammers. People paid to sign up to as many sites as possible and post their nonsense. A lot use the free disposable email adresss sites, which I have banned from the forum, however they have a vast arsenal of domains available and it would be impossible to ban every one.

As I said before, a few spammers a week, I can live with that. Just hit the report button and one of the team will remove it as soon as we get notified. (y)
Yes, you know you can always count on us to report those. So it’s team work. There’s a lot of people watching for those situations. We report on the spot. Support team does the same. And it works!

Top Bottom