Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

football monument :)

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Congratulations!

Maybe you can tell me how to receive the feather decoration but because i send 4 planes constatly to Sao Paolo, Lima and Buenos Aires but still didn't see any..

On which trip you received the most?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Im waiting to collect my last collection... Cause when u get the building the droprate from ur stadiums and other buildings will decrease...
Im going for 200 stadiums :)

I will collect in the last hour/minutes!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
This feather decoration is bullying me too :( I have good as all the other items, but 0 feathers..

Only sending 3 planes non-stop to Sao Paolo, could another destination be dropping them at a higher rate?

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
That is interesting. I've 2 planes to Sao Paolo, 1 to Buenos Aires and 1 to Lima from the start of the mission.
4 Feather Crowns
5 Carnival Masks
3 Holiday Hats
5 Brazilian Drums
0 Feather Decoration

I doesn't see a relation between your and my received items yet...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Surprisingly though I only need one more scarf from the Stadiums to complete that part and I thought I was gonna get screwed there because I STILL cannot visit any neighbors!!!

That is interesting. I've 2 planes to Sao Paolo, 1 to Buenos Aires and 1 to Lima from the start of the mission.
4 Feather Crowns -> 5 for me
5 Carnival Masks -> 4 for me
3 Holiday Hats -> 1, then 2, then 3
5 Brazilian Drums -> 3 for me
0 Feather Decoration -> 8 for me

I doesn't see a relation between your and my received items yet...

After I posted the reply, I got my 2nd star (Master) for Buenos Aires and along with it, a Holiday Hat !
The next flight arriving form Lima also dropped a Holiday Hat. Two Hats in a row!

One more Hat & one more drum & I am done. :)

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
After I posted the reply, I got my 2nd star (Master) for Buenos Aires and along with it, a Holiday Hat !
The next flight arriving form Lima also dropped a Holiday Hat. Two Hats in a row!

One more Hat & one more drum & I am done. :)

It is funny you mention the star goals because since I'm expert in flights to Sao Paolo I didn't receive items from that flight.
Therefore I am not sure to remain sending flights to Sao Paolo..

Dont make the same mistake as me. I collected the final collection and got the momunent. But now I dont get any more items to build stadiums. So I ended up with only 20 stadiums in stock. When you know you can resell them for 500 a piece, it is a real shame... I resold the 20 i had. But could have gone on for a lot longer and got really a lot of cash... stock up and then build resell, build resell etc... to get the 500 cash you dont need them to be completed, just built.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
same with aero, i will wait til the last hour before i complete the mission and collect the prize..

just collected from my villas and got 4 more stadiums.. :)

and since i've completed the 4 needed collections from the stadiums, i will go back to tapping villas and cottages of dear neighbors for more stadiums.. this would make up for selling my jumbos and buying them again when the mission is over..

Top Bottom