Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

football monument :)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Dont make the same mistake as me. I collected the final collection and got the momunent. But now I dont get any more items to build stadiums. So I ended up with only 20 stadiums in stock. When you know you can resell them for 500 a piece, it is a real shame... I resold the 20 i had. But could have gone on for a lot longer and got really a lot of cash... stock up and then build resell, build resell etc... to get the 500 cash you dont need them to be completed, just built.

And this i posted allready a few times on the forum... Well you make this mistake only once in this game...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
It's amazing how the drop rate dips when you claim that last collection. I thought you guys were over exaggerating but clearly that is not the case.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Starting to annoy me.. I got
5 x Feather crown
4 x Carnival Mask
13 x Holiday hat
11 x Brazilian drum
0 x Feather decoration! :(

I was flying with 3 turbo jets to Sao Paolo, which had no succes for the decoration. So yesterday I switched to Bali's succesful plane combination and hoping for more luck :p

Starting to annoy me.. I got
5 x Feather crown I have 15
4 x Carnival Mask I have 9
13 x Holiday hat I have 7
11 x Brazilian drum I have 7
0 x Feather decoration! :( I have 9

I was flying with 3 turbo jets to Sao Paolo, which had no succes for the decoration. So yesterday I switched to Bali's succesful plane combination and hoping for more luck :p

My drop rates for the hat & Drum are actually improving and therefore the mix is more even out!
Good luck!

I just dropped my turboprop as I already 3 starred Sao Paulo. Now concentrating on Barcelona and Lima.

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I still didn't received any feather decoration. That is annoying...

And next tot that, I didn't receive any items from Sao Paolo anymore afther I got my 3star rate 3 days ago..
More than enough I've holiday hats etc :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
I need 1 feather crown, 1 feather decoration and 1 mask to complete the quest.
Also flying non stop to San Paolo (3 planes) and Buenos Aires (2 planes)
Number of sold stadiums is rising due to help of my neighbors and one plane flying to Cyprus...
Aero said:
I got the feathers from Lima, got now 13 from it allready...
I cannot flight to Lima, I need to upgrade my Repair base first (see signature)

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
The drop rate from the Brazillian homes and the stadiums is pretty high. From the planes not so much, but with 8 more days to go I'm not worried (yet) lol.

Oh weird thing with the related missions: I moved my stadium to another spot (after I had finished for a day or two), and I got a pop-up saying that I completed the mission to build the stadium. I then got a couple more follow-up missions, like collect from specific buildings, complete the carnival collection and land guest planes. So if I hadn't moved my stadium, I would've never gotten these!

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
My drop rates for the hat & Drum are actually improving and therefore the mix is more even out!
Good luck!

I just dropped my turboprop as I already 3 starred Sao Paulo. Now concentrating on Barcelona and Lima.
I will drop my last turboprop too, but the funny thing is I just received an item from my Sao Paolo flight afther 3 days... ghe.

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Finally I received my first feather decoration! After 7 days of full-time flying with several planes..

I won't get my collection complete after I got my last one and on the last day. Hopefully I will receive the remaining 3 feather decorations!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Completed the mission! Thought these feather decorations would never drop, but started actively flying to Lima about 2 days ago and they drop quite frequent. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
got all what i need to complete the mission. The feather mask has starting appear from Sao Paulo. In fact I got two of them today. I will not collect until later.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I still need one more Feateher Decoration to complete. I have stacks of the other items, but only 3 of the Feather decoration. I am already Expert at Sao Paulo and am Master of both Buenos Aires and Lima. This thing is just refusing to drop the fourth one.

Update: I now have the mission complete! And yes, drop rate does fall but I don't really care. Can now focus on other things, like getting my 3 stars on every destination.

Device
  1. Android
and since i've completed the 4 needed collections from the stadiums, i will go back to tapping villas and cottages of dear neighbors for more stadiums.. this would make up for selling my jumbos and buying them again when the mission is over..

lol...... at least I'm not the only one who sold some jumbos to tackle this quest. Even though I have 5+ million in coin, selling those jumbos really hurts :rolleyes:

jimmy21

Top Bottom