Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Finally Updated - Man this has a few flaws

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
So finally updated and now I wish things were better as the game seems to have taken a step backwards. 6 Flaws that I have found in the half hour of gaming so far.

1. Having to visit Madlen every single time to see an active launch.
2. My Incoming gift screen keeps hanging when trying to collect gifts - might as well not use this feature now.
3. After a launch has came back - I now need to click 2 times for the Red launch to land rather than just the once like before.
4. The game keeps scrolling to a runway when I land a guest plane or try to send one of my own out on a flight - that was ok in the tutorial but not at this stage of the game.
5. When sending a plane to the repair base - and I want to repair I have no idea how many of that item I have available - then I need to click Use then go back into repair base to take - again an extra click from before which is a hassle.
6. Overall the game seems much slower doing things which is a pain.

This is not a hate post, just minor issues that as a whole detract from the fun of playing the game. Hopefully these will get fixed in the coming weeks as a few are adding unnecessary extra clicks when not needed.

Edit

7. The active flights tab - the flights are all over the place and are no longer sorted by which planes are landing first, huge pain in the...
8. Not being able to return previous level building items - this is a huge flaw in my opinion as it could drive away new players if they can't get items to complete buildings. Not good for the long term future of AC

Edit 2

9. Speed up flight has a bug with the number of fuel catalyst showing - It only shows I have 62 when in reality I have 627.

Last edited:

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Plane you select does not fly. I select one in a lower hangar (so it can begin fueling while I work on the others) but my S3 shows up on the runway. Same type of plane but not the one I wanted.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
This is not a hate post, just minor issues that as a whole detract from the fun of playing the game. Hopefully these will get fixed in the coming weeks as a few are adding unnecessary extra clicks when not needed.

Some of those were known to us, some were not. Thanks for taking your time to write them down — and for everyone who does it.
That helps us fix them.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Some of those were known to us, some were not. Thanks for taking your time to write them down — and for everyone who does it.
That helps us fix them.

No worries - as I said it was more to help the game be better than to slag it off. As for no.2 it seems ok now I managed to get the gift number down (when I updated it was up around 500 gifts so it was probably the volume of gifts that was causing it - either that or yous did something with 4.7.30 that sorted it)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
No worries - as I said it was more to help the game be better than to slag it off. As for no.2 it seems ok now I managed to get the gift number down (when I updated it was up around 500 gifts so it was probably the volume of gifts that was causing it - either that or yous did something with 4.7.30 that sorted it)
There is a shortcut to #1 when shuttle is landing press green arrow 2x - you'll get server connection error message but you will be able to see the open launches immediately.

Top Bottom